Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Al-Noor Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A+6 Students
- B6 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Al-Noor Academy
Al-Noor Academy Reviews
Review Al-Noor Academy
School offers to students another home and a second family. students come from all world background: Americans, Africans, Asians, you feel you are in the United Nations. Very dedicated staff, both teachers and principal. 100% college acceptance. Dual enrollment prepares students for college experience. The code of ethics and character is very strong, yet the climate is very friendly and fun.
The teachers at Al-Noor Academy are not only knowledgeable, but they are also very caring. They play a huge role in making our school have a family like environment. They show that they truly care about our education by going over subjects that are not easily understood by students multiple times until all the students understand the lesson well. They also show that they care for our future by always being honest with us about what we'll face during SAT season, college, and after college, trying to make sure we prepare ourselves for the real world. One thing I highly value in my teachers is that they test us according to our level and never give us tests that are easy As. They never search online for an already made test about the subjects we take in class since they find it offensive that students like us should take basic and juvenile tests as such. Our teachers believe that we are more advanced students in need of harder tests to truly test our knowledge. Overall the teachers at Al-Noor Academy are not only the best in knowledge but also in sincerity, while they could be working with businesses and universities and getting paid an unimaginable amount of money, they choose to work with us students to make sure we can excel to the best and make a difference in the world.
The teachers are amazing here. They explain things very well, and grade things very fairly, but some of the time they do not let students explain themselves. I think the teachers are very knowledgeable, and are more than fit for the job. I have a pretty good relationship with all of the teachers, but if you are noted as misbehaving, then it is very hard to change your image in the teacher's mind.(This only happens with extensive or repetitive misbehavior). Overall, I think the teachers here are amazing.