Al-Noor Academy is an elite, private, Muslim school located in Mansfield, MA. It has 77 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $13,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Al-Noor Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+18 Students
- A+16 Students
- A14 Students
- B12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Al-Noor Academy
Al-Noor Academy Reviews
Al Noor Academy is a small, private Islamic school in the suburbs of Boston. With only over 100 kids, teachers give students the needed attention. I love how we are such a tight knit community, with everyone knowing everyone else and there being a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere in the building. However, I do wish they had more funding since the school lacks in technology and class equipment. But the teachers, students, and memories make the experience worthwhile.
In terms of academics, Al-Noor Academy's courses are very rigorous. The highly qualified teachers are very much there to make sure you actually learn and understand and not simply force feed information down your throat. The staff is really caring and see the students as their own kids and want nothing for the best for their students. The staff is always there to help in times of need.
School offers to students another home and a second family. students come from all world background: Americans, Africans, Asians, you feel you are in the United Nations. Very dedicated staff, both teachers and principal. 100% college acceptance. Dual enrollment prepares students for college experience. The code of ethics and character is very strong, yet the climate is very friendly and fun.