Al-Iman School Reviews

I am parent of 4 children who have been to Al- Iman School. A couple of years ago I was in search of the perfect Islamic school, just when I was about to quit I stumbled upon this school. It was everything I could have wished for. The school is very good with keeping the parents notified and updated, and they hold the parents' opinions to high standards. They treat each student with their due respect and importance, and they always encourage your child to do more. The teachers are wonderful and they are clearly more than qualified for their job. The faculty is very kind and welcoming. The school offers many opportunities and extra- curricular activities. They have clubs, heritage day, science fair, Quran competition, spelling bee, speech competition, etc. This school is a perfect place for anyone.
Al-Iman School is an excellent Islamic school for students it has a very safe environment and has quality education, the teachers in this school care for their students and does not have large classes like public school that makes it more better you can ask questions seek for help and much more. This school has a lot of in school activities.
I’ve been at Al-Iman school for seven years. When I first entered the school everyone welcomed me with a big smile and open hearts, I felt like I was at home. Everyone there is like a family we help each other and care about each other. This school has provided me with a safe Islamic environment and a proper education that made me a better person and a successful student. Al-Iman school provides students with many activities and advantages that will assist the students in advancing their education as well as enhancing their skills and talents. The principal, teachers, and staff members dedicate an enormous amount of efforts to improve the school and devote incredible attention to enhance the student’s educational level. Being at Al-Iman school is one of the blessings that Allah (S.W.T) had given me.
Start Your Review of Al-Iman School
I started at Al- Iman School as a sophomore and I am currently in my junior year. Despite the short time I've spent at Al- Iman School, I cherish the place like a home and its teachers like parents. The reason this school means so much to me is because this school makes me feel safe. It also ensures that I gain the best education that anyone is capable of gaining. The school wants and pushes you to succeed and they offer courses that also guarantee success throughout life. The school has a variety of clubs, sport's teams and AP classes. Al- Iman School also emphasizes on the ideal of standing together as one and to fight for what's right. The students at AL- Iman School are very united and friendly towards each other. The students are very welcoming to new students as well. At Al- Iman School my passion for learning grew and increased. I believe this school is a wonderful place for children to grow and develop.
I have been at Al-Iman since pre-K and I love it. The school provides us with various academic courses. Students take the regents examinations as well as AP exams. AP exams help students to gain an idea of what colleges will expect from them. The school has a very safe environment. The students interact with each other in a very friendly manner. The teachers are very cooperative and intelligent. We learn many important things about our religion and recite the Holy Quran on a daily basis. Recently, the school has been upgraded with smart boards and new computers for the computer lab. In conclusion, Al-Iman is an excellent institution. It has good education comparable to other schools in New York.
Al-Iman school is a wonderful environment that is accepting of all religions and cultures. The teachers work with the students closely to ensure they receive the best education and recently the school has added multiple A.P Classes for high schoolers so that we can get a grasp of what college will require from us. Throughout the past few years, the school has been renovating to make the space more welcoming and comfortable for students. The school gym has just been redone and looks so nice that it has inspired the students to work alongside the staff to organize a basketball team. The hallways are decorated with marble tiles, the classes have received upgraded Smartboards, the computer lab is equipped with better, newer computers, and within the past 2 months, the school has printed ID cards for each student to enhance our lunch experience.
I have been at Al-iman School since pre-K, and honestly, there is no better school. Al-Iman is holistic. Al-Iman provides excellent education in state courses. There are regent board curriculums for us to take the state regents examinations. AP classes were introduced allowing us students a head start at college. We have physical education indoors and outdoors. Various field trips are taken. Competitions are held through out the year:science fairs, spelling bees, speech competitions, debates, etc. Al-Iman builds the etiquette of students and maintains discipline. Teachers are so knowledgeable and friendly. I have learned so much in such a close environment. Any question in class was thoroughly answered. All students interacted with other students civilly. Also religion is a daily practice. We begin the day reciting Quran, followed by classes teaching religion and Arabic. Time is also designated for noon prayers, followed by halal lunch. Overall, Al-Iman is like a home.
It is very good school with very Fridley peoples.
it has all new technology , new cafeteria , always clean.
My kids love going to this school, they have made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. They are safe, appreciated by they teachers and feels that all the kids are equal. The teachers have been wonderful and so is the principal, it feels like a family when it comes to communicating with the teachers. Highly recommend.

Mubashera ali.
I have been a student at this school for many years and I enjoyed every moment being there. The staff is very nice and helpful. They are always there for you when you need help. This school also offers many opportunities to build your leadership skills. The school offer a variety of competition including but not limited to Art, Debate, Science, Poetry, and etc. Moreover, this school provides an Islamic environment, where students feel safe, learn more about their religion, and find their true self.
A nascent school over 15 years, with a new qualified and licensed administrator holding two master degrees- one in education and the the other in public administration. Since taking over two years ago the state mandated exam scores and High School diplomas scores gone up and are above average. Positive discipline and rigorous curriculum is emphasized. Most of the teachers are experienced and qualified. Minimum qualification is Bachelors and many hold master degrees in various fields.
As a previous teacher in this school, I felt the school had lost its focus sometime back.For the past two years, I've noticed a lot of changes the school has gone through. As a previous teacher in this school I tend to follow up the trendsetting norms.At present I feel it's come at par,if not better with top schools in Queens area.The curriculum, the debates, as well as the cleanliness of the entire school seems to be excellent. New buses as can be seen have been added for the students ease of transportation. Makes me happy to see the progress towards betterment of our children in this ultra modern society. I wish this school the best in the future of our coming new generation.
There are no clubs available at this school. There is a yearbook club which makes the yearly yearbooks, the same yearbooks that have been bought by every student (mandatory) but has not been given since my 9th grade (2013-2014)
There are no electives at this school except for gym and art which you are not guaranteed to get. There are no foreign languages to take except for Arabic which is mandatory but nothing is taught.
They all teach what needs to be taught but classes like arabic is where you don't learn anything about arabic.
Al-Imam school has a very welcoming atmosphere. A student who had just enrolled would most likely fit-in with whatever group there is and be accepted by the society nevertheless. It's a friendly community and nobody really picks on another, except when there are fights which rarely happen. If you walk in you'd find people with different backgrounds and races collaborating and working together to perform various tasks assigned.
Al- Iman offers a variety of clubs and teams such as the basketball and volleyball team. they also have the spirit club, and for sometime had model United Nations meetings. There is a yearbook committee, as well as visual arts club. Various competitions are available for those who have special interests in such as, debate, art, science, math, speech, poetry, and essay.
Start Your Review of Al-Iman School
The teachers t Al- Iman are compassionate and teach with mediocre communication skills. Most of them are warm- welcoming and put their heart into what they teach. the consistency in grading is pretty much accurate to what the student puts forth in the classroom. Most teachers are very knowledgeable in the realm of what they teach, however some are just average.