Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Al-Ihsan Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+16 Students
- B13 Students
- B12 Students
- C+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
- A+8 Students
- C6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Al-Ihsan Academy
Al-Ihsan Academy Reviews
Review Al-Ihsan Academy
Great Islamic environment. Great community to be around. Mediocre in academics. Barely an AP classes. Teachers try to provide well education for students. Poor with academic opportunities. Teachers gossip about other teachers and students. No clubs for high school (at all). No after school programs or out of school courses (for high school). Excellent with school culture. No sports at all (both boys and girls). Barely any resources besides computer room which requires teacher consent. No library. Very diverse school. Students aren't to ready for college due to lack of resources and opportunities. Safe school. Good food. Barely any facilities.
Overall ratings: 2.84/5
Overall ratings: 2.84/5
Al- Ihsan Academy is a diversely populated school, With people coming from a wide spectrum of backgrounds. This school also has some of the most dedicated teachers who genuinely care for the welfare and academic success of their students. An overall great experience socially, and academically.
The teachers at Al-Ihsan Academy genuinely care about the students and try their hardest to ensure that the students pass and understand what they're learning. The teachers often know about what personal problems their students may have and try to accommodate their students the best that they can. The teaching styles of teachers vary in that some prefer more involved techniques such as discussions and group learning while others prefer to give their students notes and online lessons for them to learn from. A major flaw in the stystem is that often teachers are assigned to teach classes that they are not skilled in due to vacancies. However the teachers still try to teach those classes to the best of their ability and often ask for advise from previous teachers. Many times the overall quality of the teachers is seen as less then what it actually is due to the few harsh, inconsiderate, or flawed teachers, but a majority of the teachers show strong dedication in teaching and anabling their students to succeed.