Al Fatih Academy Reviews

At this school your children blossoms into a responsible and caring adult . They thrive to become successful at all aspects of life . The school is dually accredited by ADVANCED and CISNA and have incorporated islamic studies , Arabic language as well as moral and ethical values with the state standards academics.Alfatih academy provides the balance for the life of a growing children in this frenzied times of compelling academic rigor , after school activities and insane social and political madness that surrounds life . Students are taught to mediate and mull over what causes their pain,anger or any unpleasant feelings and reminded to be thankful and kind for all favorable that they experience and pass it forward to the people around them. It weaves all these critical aspects into teaching in a very organic fashion .
It takes a village to raise a kid and Al Fatih Academy and its members makes up for one for your child .
our child has been continuously bullied for almost a year in Ms Sayyida class. There is pure neglect and her methods of running her classroom are pure incompetent. Absolutely appalling.

When we raised the issues we felt everything was not handled as it should have been. The bullies have stayed on whereas another student who was bitten by the bully left the school.

Save your self the stress of putting your child in pre k and save your money for a better school. This is not how islamic schools should behave or be running.

Our child has been bullied with few other kids and the teachers in pre K do not care for the children. Neglect and stress is what you can expect.
There are tons of extra-curricular options for every kind of person.
Start Your Review of Al Fatih Academy
I feel safe in my school.
Teachers' quality and level of knowledge here vary: some are absolutely amazing and others just didn't work with me. I especially liked my biology, chemistry, psychology, and most of my IB course teachers. Overall, most of the teachers I've had were approachable, engaging, and knowledgeable in their area. I've only had major issues with one of my math teachers. His criticism and teaching style often discouraged students and many struggled with the material. This was the only time I struggled with a teacher at South Lakes.