Al Fatih Academy Reviews

our child has been continuously bullied for almost a year in Ms Sayyida class. There is pure neglect and her methods of running her classroom are pure incompetent. Absolutely appalling.

When we raised the issues we felt everything was not handled as it should have been. The bullies have stayed on whereas another student who was bitten by the bully left the school.

Save your self the stress of putting your child in pre k and save your money for a better school. This is not how islamic schools should behave or be running.

Our child has been bullied with few other kids and the teachers in pre K do not care for the children. Neglect and stress is what you can expect.
There are tons of extra-curricular options for every kind of person.
I feel safe in my school.
Review Al Fatih Academy
Teachers' quality and level of knowledge here vary: some are absolutely amazing and others just didn't work with me. I especially liked my biology, chemistry, psychology, and most of my IB course teachers. Overall, most of the teachers I've had were approachable, engaging, and knowledgeable in their area. I've only had major issues with one of my math teachers. His criticism and teaching style often discouraged students and many struggled with the material. This was the only time I struggled with a teacher at South Lakes.