Akron Community School Reviews

I have attended Akron Community School all my life, so it is only right I tell the truth. The school merged with the elementary school and became one school the last three years of my school years. Akron was an experience. Akron is very small it only had a little over 200 children, therefore each child got good attention, the largest class was my sister's at the time who was a freshman. The school is 99% African American in student population, however we had instructors of different races and some children of different races come to our school but they left soon after. The academics at the school were average, I would say not hard enough. I mastered English, but it was only because I took AP and Math had everyone on their toes. The safety of the students at the school was a large priority to the staff and administration with the community being so close knit.The food in the lunchroom was not the best, the school also did not have enough activities but was working toward them.
At my school, we do not allow bullying. We have security walking around to make sure everything is safe for the students and teachers.
My school can different types of extracurricular opportunitie, they are fun and very entertaining.
Start Your Review of Akron Community School
If I had to choose, I would go attend this school again. The teacher and students have a very strong connection when it comes to learning.
All of the teachers at my want ever student to be successful.