Akron Alternative Academy Reviews

I thought the staff were caring and motivated. I found the classes to be very relaxed and didn't thought they were stressful to attend. The best thing about my experience was my teacher. She seemed to genuinely care about teaching. Unfortunately, she felt limited by the rigid rules set upon her, but she did what she could to make the class worthwhile and knowledgeable. What also helped was having the company of one of my best friends. He and I helped each other when the going got tough. His company made the experience enjoyable. Overall, I think AAA is a good school despite their shortcomings with regards to things like funding.
its an online school so they do not have sports or clubs. but they do have like extra help you ca have after school if you need it.
Start Your Review of Akron Alternative Academy
its an online school so obviously they can only offer so much. but they do have great variety and different choices.
the buliding is nice. the computers are nice. the teachers are nice a little boring but nice. there is a security gurad who i think takes stuff a little too seriously.
the teachers pretty much know what they are talking about.i dont really like that they only know one subject so if i need help with a subject they dont know about then i have to wait for a teacher that does know it help me.