Airport Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B62 Students
- B-54 Students
- A+49 Students
- B-46 Students
- A+44 Students
- B+38 Students
- B+34 Students
- B+24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Airport Senior High School
- BHuron High School
- Huron School District, MI
- 131 reviews
- BRiverview Community High School
- Riverview Community School District, MI
- 204 reviews
- BOscar A. Carlson High School
- Gibraltar School District, MI
- 182 reviews
- BFlat Rock Community High School
- Flat Rock Community Schools, MI
- 78 reviews
Airport Senior High School Reviews
Review Airport Senior High School
At Airport there is a good mixture of sports available; we have everything from bowling to baseball to basketball to volleyball and many more in between. There is also plenty of clubs to keep you busy too. You can pick from Spanish club, drama, art club, and gay straight alliance, and a few others. Each club has a good number of people in them each year. I would say the most popular club would be drama. W also have upward bound program where the students get paid for coming in and doing there homework. Our teachers usually stay after on tuesday; also called Tuesday's with teachers, to help any students with any of their homework.
All of the teachers love what they teach. However, not every teacher puts grades in throughout the semester. I would rather have a teacher who puts grades in dying the semester or marking period so I know where I am instead of waiting to the end othe semester. The scheduling process is usually easy unless you get called down to move some of your classes around due to a teachers conflicting schedule. Some of the popular classes include; biology one and two, physiology, chemistry, communications.
Most of my time spent at this school was very valuable. The past four years helped me realize who I am, and where I want to be in life. I greatly appreciate each and every one of the teachers/ staff here. One of my favorite experiences would definitely be Friday night football. These nights, everyone would come together as a family to cheer for our team. Another great experience was becoming a part of different sports teams (track, cross country). Our track team was also like a family. We worked very hard and ended up being league champions. One thing that makes Airport High School unique is the variety of diversity. There are farmers, hicks, athletic people, almost anyone imaginable. We all get along with each other. I would indeed choose to go to this school again. The past four years attending Airport were the best years in my life.