Airline High School Reviews

At Airline I love the spirit that the students, teachers, and administrators have when it comes to Airline High School! I love how it's east for everyone to get invovled! No one is really left out everyone is included!! One thing I would like to see change at Airline is more freedom of getting to be yourself!! Although every one is included not every one is counted of their difference. There should be more open eyes of the different personalities, cultures and appearnces that are embedded in Airlibe high school! That is the only thing that i would like to see change!!
I loved the fact that even though I always thought I was going to fail, my teachers and my friends had my back and encouraged me to keep trying. The teachers were nice, some more than others, but I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll always remember those who helped me up when I felt too weak.
It is a very fun and caring community. People are always willing to help you. There are many activities students can get involved in. A lot of them focus and help are community around us.
Review Airline High School
It will probably sound cliche when I say this, but Airline High School was amazing. The student body was this family made up of 2000+ students. We loved each other. Except when there was peprallies. Because in that case, it was a sibling rivalry. Airline High was a home. You were accepted and cherished.
I went here for four years and it was an amazing experience. Airline high has great teachers and they always see the best in every student. They also teach you life lessons as well when you go to college or get in the real world. It was a fun environment to be around and if I have kids in the future and still live in the area I would send my kids to Airline!
I had a fun time while at Airline High School. I participated in sports and many clubs. The teachers were great but over the years Airline was starting to feel weird even looking back at it now. The school is not what it used to be. My sister still attends Airline and says many things have changed since I was there.
Airline High school is a great place to make friends and get involved. There are so many ways to make new friends and learn life lessons.
Airline is a bit of a mixed bag, the bad are very bad and the good are very good. They are not very open to outsiders, but their sense of community is certainly unparalleled. They have more school spirit than any school I've attended previously, but are a bit underfunded.
My overall experience with Airline High School has been very good. The teachers are very helpful and willing to answer any question you have no matter if you are in their class or not. They are ready and willing to teach all you need to excel in the classroom and in life. The one thing i would change is the fact that we wear uniforms. I would love to be able to wear whatever i would like (with regulations of course).
As a person of color that attends Airline, it has been a rocky road. The teachers do a great job at teaching and explaining. I have noticed that white people usually get more advantages than people of color. My experience at Airline has been fun so far.
It feels like the whole school is a team. Many different kinds of students and so many activities and clubs....it's hard not to belong to something so good.
Airline High School was unique in the fact that there are various opportunities to get connected and involved. It's quite hard to be lonely for there are many students who can relate to your current situations. With all of this in mind, it would be better if they would provide more support towards the arts, augmenting their successes. Overall, though, Airline High gives a great experience for those who grab on to those opportunities.
Airline High School is a very friendly environment and people oriented school campus. There is administration available to for anything that students might need to talk about or might have a need for. There are SRO's on campus that ensure the safety and well being of students along with being someone that they can confide in.
I like how Airline is diverse and I'm able to make good friendships. Also, I would like more focus on academics than sports.
The faculty at Airline High School care about education. They help the students in their needs. They want to see them be successful . The school in general has great oppunities to get involved and meet new people . Something that I would like to change is the involvement of parents with their child. I think parents should be more involved with the school.
Airline High School is a very challenging and rewarding place. They never let children go below "normal" standards. Every day teachers and administrators train children to soar far beyond what they can imagine. With that being said, many rewards come out of their hardwork. Whether it be now or in the future, the determination Airline gives will pay off. I can say as a student, I am grateful my mother chose Airline for me. I wouldn't change anything about my school.
What I like about Airline High School is that the school really cares about the academics and the future that the students have. Every morning our principal gives an encouraging quote. That is what i really like about Airline High School
Review Airline High School
I liked the many opportunities provided but I disliked the inequality biased organizations focused on within the school. There is many biased rules in disciplining that I believe are unfair due to which faculty has say so over certain things.
Airline is such a great school!! Our school has so much school spirit. Our students are so well into whatever they're into. whether its sports, spirit groups, clubs and more!! this is such a family. There is no greater school for me.
I love attending Airline High School. This school has an amazing diversity that you will not see at many schools. The faculty and staff at this school is always encouraging and can help you whenever you need it. I love being in such a large school with endless possibilities. There is so much to learn when attending a large school such as Airline. It has taught me responsibility, respect, and integrity. Learning responsibility is the biggest thing I will take away from airline. When I graduate in a few months, I will soon be thrown into the real world, where I have to now be an adult. Airline has prepared me to be ready to take on any challenge that will soon be thrown my way. I love everything about Airline High School, and I am so blessed to have attended a school that teaches you how to be your own person at all times.