Air Force Academy High School Reviews

Air Force is a school that opens a lot of doors for incoming freshmens even current high school students for an example, starting with colleges, being ranked or even attending a military school gives you a lot of credit and acknowledgment when applying to colleges. Even when applying for scholarships most teens that attend at Air Force Academy high school get more recognition by just being a child of a veteran. To continue, Air Force Academy high school is a very good school to learn and cope with other people and helping teens get into a college that they deserve.
Air Force is an okay school. I did do my four years at this high school and when it comes to academic it is not all that.
I like how the staff and student connection is and how everyone is there to help you in case you need help. Also, that the students work together to solve complex problems going on in class, or with the work, or even as a citizen. We do what we have to do
Start Your Review of Air Force Academy High School
Air Force is a great school . Provide you with safety and also provide you with a great learning experience . Basketball teams is a great team and other activities provide with great information as well . Air Force provide us with rank abilities and also provide us with steps to learn how to be in air force as well
I enjoy the cadet to teacher ratio. You enjoy having one on one help with things you may struggle with in a specific class. I would like to see the disciplinary infractions to change cause it takes time from the learning environment.
The things I liked about Air Force Academy High School are the connections between the students and staff memebers, and the military discipline. The things I would like to see change are; the teaching strategies of the instructors, more disciplinary actions, and the food quality.
My experience at the air force academy high school has been long; I've been apart of the air force community since I was a freshman. The high school's performance has been poor in some ways, although when it comes to college readiness, the air force high school is well prepared.
Air Force Academy High School is a small Chicago public school which has its advantages. Since it's quite small with currently about 300 students, the teachers and students can get to know each other and connect well.
While attending Air Force Academy High School I have been given many academic as well as leadership opportunities. As a junior, I currently have a 4.0 GPA. To some students the curriculum is not as rigorous but to others it may. Our teachers and staff always try their very best to assist us in what they can. There is some parent involvement but not as much. Overall, Air Force Academy High School is a great school to attend.
Air Force Academy is the worst school I have ever been to. Military academy more like a concentration camp. I didn't get any high school experience at all and the education here sucks. We don't even get any homework and the math department is very sad. I have achieved everything on my own including test scores. The longer i'm here the more closer to death I am. This is a poor excuse of a high school.
The main reason I came to the Air Force Academy was to obtain discipline and structure. The Air Force Academy has taught me that but also how to remain honest through whatever situation, and how to be a productive citizen in society.
air force is a okay school the food here is terrible,but some teachers are bad teacher and some are good teachers.
The one thing I like at Air force academy is that the teachers/ JROTC instructors prepare you for the real world . They also prepare us for the Military if we considering going into that. They also teach us Cadets discipline .They teach us to be A productive citizen in our global society.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedbvchVcjjhghjgjhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
The school is relatively small. There are very few electives and AP classes. The school has a majority of African Americans and Hispanics.
I like the school. The staff is always there to help the cadets. I had fun in the military ball. The JROTC classes are one of the best one. I look really like the SGA and how you can become a leader in the school.
Even though it's a very small school, the faculty is with the students all the way for whatever they need or want to do from college to clubs.
Start Your Review of Air Force Academy High School
I enjoy the straight forward scholarships. It's fun and easy to get things done quickly and momentarily.
The school has had it's ups and downs, which is to be expected. However, my overall experience was great because I was taught the importance of serving in a leadership role. I know how to be independent and work with others to complete a mission from my time at school.
Everyone here is pretty safe.