AIM High School Reviews

We don't have many after school activies. Only the Talent Show
The salads can be good, and a lot of the time lunch is free.
I like a lot of the classes and teachers.
Start Your Review of AIM High School
I like this school a lot. There is less than 100 students, the staff is friendly and helpful. The school day is only three hours long. There is barley any drama between students.
The high school i go to is AIM High Schoool, it is an alternative education and I love it. The schedule allows you to work individually at your own pace, while attending your classes once a week. We have a lot of fun school parties (Halloween, Winter break, Valentines Day, end of the year BBQ are some examples.) The class sizes are small and we go 3 hours a day. All the staff are friendly, understanding, and helpful.
I don't know if there is actual security personnel at the school, but it is a small community and always feels very safe. I have never encountered a threatening incident at the school.
The resources and facilities are good quality. There are plenty of computers and always someone able to help you if needed. The staff seem to really care about the student's success. The building is small, but adequate.