AIM Academy Reviews

Awesome teachers! My son has been at AIM for 3 years now after being diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD. Each year he has had an amazing and knowledgable team of teachers that support his learning needs in a classroom and 1:1 setting. We are thrilled with the progress he has made academically, socially and emotionally. Love seeing his sense of pride since attending AIM. Perfect fit for our son!!
Been here since second grade and now just graduated. I have to say it’s the best school. The teachers are amazing and are willing to help you every second and are always there for you. The staff and the building make you feel like it’s your second home. Robotics and Media Arts are definitely worth taking. As I start a new path in my life I can say thank you to AIM for getting me there. I’ll always miss it here but know they have prepared me for what’s to come.
Aim is the BEST school if you learning different. They have great opportunities for those students. Such as— as a senior you have the opportunity to take dual enrollment classes at Cabrini university.
Start Your Review of AIM Academy
AIM is a great school. I’ve been attending this school for 10 years and it has really helped me with my dyslexia. Although this school is great it’s not as diverse as I would like. It’s also not as big as a regular high school. Other then that it’s a really good school.
really disliked this place. I do not like the administration or teachers one bit. Very repetitive and rude throughout my time here.
If it wasn't for AIM I don't what my future would look like. AIM has made it so I can learn and succeed.