Aiea High School Reviews

Overall, it's not a bad school, it's actually pretty great in terms of culture, people, and the amount of activities yiu can do. Academics isn't the best though. I've had many teachers that don't teach the material they're supposed to in order to prepare them, don't teach at all, or move at a pace that they know is hard for others to keep up. There are always a few exceptions though, and you will find a couple of those, but it can be hard for students to strive here if they don't push themselves to.
I like how the teachers and staff are very helpful towards everyone such as the students. For example teachers are willing to stay behind and take time out of there schedules to help the students who needs help with anything. I also like how everyone treats each other with respect and kindness.
Aiea High School is a wonderful high school that allows students to bond with both teachers and staff, along with our peers in a very interesting manner. I have made many friends, and enjoy this school very much.
Start Your Review of Aiea High School
Aiea high school is a very old school with a lot of different students from different ethnic backgrounds. the school itself is very old and our resources are out of date. our administration is very good and the college and career counselor is very helpful with trying to find a college that fits us. Our sports teams are not the best in the state but our girl's volleyball, baseball, and judo team compete with other schools and aren't easy wins. Aiea is a good place to learn for me and others. with it being a small school students get a lot of individual help. teachers also care about students and their future goals after high school.
I liked that some teachers had a passion for teaching and wanted to see all of their students go far in life. I would change the way that the school is and its rules. Many students break rules because they don't agree with them. The school should get feedback from it's students to see what could be changed to make the school feel more welcoming and what could get students to actually come to school and go to class.
Aiea High School is an excellent school that is a great environment for learning. The teachers are extremely committed to student's learning. I love going to Aiea High School.
Aiea High School was definitely an adventure. Just like every high school, you love it and hate it at the same time. It was that sort of attachment I have. There are courses that I absolutely loved and enjoyed, teachers who do a great job at what they study to do and enlightened me as a student. Despite being less resourceful and smaller, Aiea still holds great achievements and amazing students. And I truly hope that it'll continue to do so and improve even more than the time I spent there.
I like i been there since 9th grade till 12th grade. I have all my friends since elementary school with me. I learn alot from all my teacher's
I really liked the family feel that I have with everyone. Everyone is pretty much nice to each other and treats everyone with respect. One thing I would like to see change is our football team to start winning.
Aiea High School is a diverse public high school where students are able to express themselves and their opinions. It is a comfortable school with a small student body which makes everyone familiar with each other.
Something that I liked about Aiea High School were the variety of classes we got to choose from like Culinary, Business & Management, Health Services & Auto Tech, etc. A few things that I would change about the school is the disciplinary actions because many students get away with doing things that are against school rules and don’t get disciplined.
I enjoy that Aiea is a smaller high school so all students have the chance to get to really know their teachers and to gain lasting relationships. I also liked the fact that people are very kind and that they encourage students to further their education.
As a senior student at Aiea High School, I really enjoyed all the memories i've made and what the school has provided to us students. It may not be the best school in the state, but it's a school that provided all the education i'll need to move on into my future.
Our school was underfunded and experienced issues such as rarely having soap in bathrooms. My experience with teachers was very polarized. Some teachers were exceptional while others were pretty problematic. While it was a low income public school, your experience there depended on what you put into it. I took advantage of extracurriculars and honors classes and felt prepared for college.
I liked the opportunities to take AP courses and attentiveness of the teachers. In addition, the Air Force JROTC was available to me, allowing me to learn self discipline I will need to be successful in college.
Aiea High School is a good school. Their are teachers that make you enjoy coming to school and willing to be helpful & want you to succeed.
I like this school. They have excellent clubs here for me to check out. (Mainly softball) Also i got to experience one of the tougher AP courses this year for world history. I dont plan on taking another history course but i probably will take another AP course.
Start Your Review of Aiea High School
As a senior, I have experienced my fair share of hardships on Aiea high school's campus. Though this is true, there were teachers who took the time and made an impact in my life by helping me persevere through it and ultimately succeed which I am very thankful for. Seeing teachers come and go on during my four years saddened me deeply so personally I would like to see more stability in the staff of teachers and cooperation from the teachers to the faculty.
I like, actually, I love everything about 'Aiea High School! I am an exchange student from Europe and I am feeling so, so, so blessed that I got this unique opportunity to study at this high school, really! All the classes, people that I met - they are just awesome and all the positive energy that I feel and see around, it is just perfect! Teachers are outstanding, lessons are amazing and integrity is always the main point here! Every student is very responsible and respectful, every teacher knows his work and how to do everything. All is organized and so well done! It is a privilege for me to be in this school, it will forever and ever be my family!
I graduated from this high school in 2013. I only attended for one year of my high school year. Overall, my experience was good, because I was involved in my community. The people were very friendly and culture orientated. What I mean by culture orientated is that they always put some type of spirit for their culture into the community.