Aiea High School Reviews

I like i been there since 9th grade till 12th grade. I have all my friends since elementary school with me. I learn alot from all my teacher's
I really liked the family feel that I have with everyone. Everyone is pretty much nice to each other and treats everyone with respect. One thing I would like to see change is our football team to start winning.
Aiea High School is a diverse public high school where students are able to express themselves and their opinions. It is a comfortable school with a small student body which makes everyone familiar with each other.
Start Your Review of Aiea High School
Something that I liked about Aiea High School were the variety of classes we got to choose from like Culinary, Business & Management, Health Services & Auto Tech, etc. A few things that I would change about the school is the disciplinary actions because many students get away with doing things that are against school rules and don’t get disciplined.
I enjoy that Aiea is a smaller high school so all students have the chance to get to really know their teachers and to gain lasting relationships. I also liked the fact that people are very kind and that they encourage students to further their education.
As a senior student at Aiea High School, I really enjoyed all the memories i've made and what the school has provided to us students. It may not be the best school in the state, but it's a school that provided all the education i'll need to move on into my future.
Our school was underfunded and experienced issues such as rarely having soap in bathrooms. My experience with teachers was very polarized. Some teachers were exceptional while others were pretty problematic. While it was a low income public school, your experience there depended on what you put into it. I took advantage of extracurriculars and honors classes and felt prepared for college.
I liked the opportunities to take AP courses and attentiveness of the teachers. In addition, the Air Force JROTC was available to me, allowing me to learn self discipline I will need to be successful in college.
Aiea High School is a good school. Their are teachers that make you enjoy coming to school and willing to be helpful & want you to succeed.
I like this school. They have excellent clubs here for me to check out. (Mainly softball) Also i got to experience one of the tougher AP courses this year for world history. I dont plan on taking another history course but i probably will take another AP course.
As a senior, I have experienced my fair share of hardships on Aiea high school's campus. Though this is true, there were teachers who took the time and made an impact in my life by helping me persevere through it and ultimately succeed which I am very thankful for. Seeing teachers come and go on during my four years saddened me deeply so personally I would like to see more stability in the staff of teachers and cooperation from the teachers to the faculty.
I like, actually, I love everything about 'Aiea High School! I am an exchange student from Europe and I am feeling so, so, so blessed that I got this unique opportunity to study at this high school, really! All the classes, people that I met - they are just awesome and all the positive energy that I feel and see around, it is just perfect! Teachers are outstanding, lessons are amazing and integrity is always the main point here! Every student is very responsible and respectful, every teacher knows his work and how to do everything. All is organized and so well done! It is a privilege for me to be in this school, it will forever and ever be my family!
I graduated from this high school in 2013. I only attended for one year of my high school year. Overall, my experience was good, because I was involved in my community. The people were very friendly and culture orientated. What I mean by culture orientated is that they always put some type of spirit for their culture into the community.
Great environment to be in. The teachers are more than willing to help out the students. The school provides a variety of programs for students to choose from.
I love aiea high school so much the community is just great and the environment is friendly and safe. The education is great I've learned so much from my teachers. The office people could use some work. But other than that the school is a great school
The amount of different extracurricular activities, sports, and diversity this school has got to be the best thing about Aiea High School.
There are teachers in every department who are enthusiastic and invested in the subjects and students they teach. There was an amazing college/academic counselor who devoted countless hours to researching options and resources for every kind of high school individual looking toward their future. What I liked about her was that she advocated for students to pursue higher education, but also acknowledged that such a path is not ideal for everyone and made the conscious effort to discuss alternative options with students as well. As far as changes go, I would like to see teachers supported in their (sometimes) single-handed efforts to fund their classrooms for materials and comfortable work environments, among other needs.
Start Your Review of Aiea High School
It really depends on who's teaching.
Mostly active sports, instead of arts, music, etc.
could do better, faculty don't do anything to help