Agua Fria High School Reviews

My time here has been pretty good so far, I am surrounded by good teachers, most who do a good job to encourage all students to succeed. We could, however, work to make the school cleaner and keep all of the bad students in check (including the ones that ditch class or think they are slick smoking in the restrooms).
Agua Fria is a good school, but they can improve on how teacher's teach and not limiting the creativity on how they teach.
It was a very nice high school. I was a able to learn a lot! I'm glad that they did remodeling to the school, because it really needed it! The teachers and staff were very nice to me and to parents as well.
Start Your Review of Agua Fria High School
Agua Fria High School has helped me in many ways such as being ready for college, teaching me about the real world, and how to have fun as a student. Agua Fria encourages students to try hard in academics but also be involved with school activities. If I they didn’t encourage me, I wouldn’t of had the same high school experience. Also, the teachers helped me every step of the way. They give there own time and money to make sure I get the best academic experience. Any question I have about college or money, they never hesitate to help me. Overall, being a student at Agua Fria has enlightened my high school experience and made me ready to take on whatever the word throws at me.
Agua Fria High School is one of the oldest high schools in west valley. The school has become very embedded in its community. While the school is old, the campus has been very well maintained over the years and is constantly being upgraded and improved. The teachers are very good at connecting with students and finding new or alternative ways to engage them. The arts programs have strong funding and there is lots of ways that the faculty and administration gets the student population interested and excited in applying to colleges and scholarships.
I love Agua fria because it is such an inclusive school and has a lot of different ways to meet everyone’s needs.
I enjoy study at Agua Fria High School :). As an English learner student there, I got respect in all things; also, Agua Fria helped me with skills that I thought, I could not have. Teachers and any others staff there are really good supporters. I will recommend you to go and live a new life at Agua Fria High School.
In my 4 years at Agua Fria High School, I fully believe that this school is excellent. As a band member, student body member, and student athlete, I have been able to see the continued growth of student life. The school focuses on preparing its students to be college and career ready. The majority of teachers are passionate about their subject or making a change in their student's lives and leave a positive effect on the student body. I can honestly say that Agua Fria High School is trying to provide the highest quality of education and resources possible despite its lack of resource. I would like to see the resources of the school such as paper to never have to be a problem for its teachers and students. I want the school to be able to fund its clubs and sports in order to push them to the highest level of excellence. By doing this, I believe the school can produce the best quality student that will one day change society.
Agua fría high school is a great school for academics, sports, and clubs. On the other hand, there is almost no school spirit especially since the new principal lowered the limit of spirit weeks and pep assemblies to 2 a year. Also, girls are over-sexualised as there are new dress codes where male teachers would call out girls who aren’t dressed “properly”, making them uncomfortable.
My experience at Agua Fria has been great, everyone is always doing something and are involved. But overall their characters are the best with positive attitudes and very into any holiday.
I have been at Agua Fria all four years. The academics are great and challenging. The counselors are amazing in making sure that students are prepared for college, as they pay for all juniors to take the ACT and/or SAT tests in the spring. Our school culture is strong and revolves around all levels of sports. Administration is the only aspect that needs improving, as they are too strict and make things less enjoyable.
What I love about my school is the devoted staff and teachers I have been fortunate enough to have been educated under. My counselors have provided my class all of the tools and support we need to be successful through thongs such as text reminders, emails, newsletters, field trips, etc. All of my teachers are incredibly kind and ecstatic about the work they get to do. Very happy I go there!
Here at Agua Fria High School, teachers strive to see their students achieve excellence. They're always willing to stay after class, or school, to tutor and answer questions us students may have. The teachers and staff here tend to be very friendly, and very active in their students' education.
Agua Fria High School is a great place for academics. The teachers there are amazing and they can become great allies to students. The community in Agua Fria is like no other, friendships can be found in every corner. I guarantee anyone can find a group of friends at Agua Fria in a week, if they truly try.
My experience as Agua Fria has been excellent. i transferred from California and started my sophomore year of high school at Agua Fria and i absolutely loved it, it is such a good school and i definitely learned a lot about high school and college. Agua Fria is preparing me very well for college.
Agua Fria has a beautiful campus for being in a desert and some amazing teachers. Most, if not all, of my problems with the school stem from the athletic director's assistant (I think) and students.
My experience at Agua Fria has been one that has really helped me grow as a person. The teachers I was so lucky to have been placed with, especially the AP and Honors Teachers, are ones that really do care about their students and want them all to succeed. Agua Fria occasionally has colleges over to talk to students about attending their college and we also have a career center that offers help to students who are applying for college, FAFSA and scholarships. This is very helpful, to me at least. I always wanted to attend college and I did not know how, but this school makes it so every student has a resource for help and guidance.
Start Your Review of Agua Fria High School
Agua Fria High School is an excellent school. From the clubs to sports to the classroom it is one of the most diverse, compassionate schools out there. It is also rated A+. The teachers, administration and counselors all care about the success and college readiness of their students. As a senior at Agua Fria, I believe no other school could have prepared me well enough for college and my future. Teachers go out of their way to stay after school as late at their student need to ensure they fully understand everything. More and more students are signing up for Advance Placement classes every year as well. Everything aspect of Agua Fria High School is exceptional.
My experience at Agua Fria High School has been good for the last 2 years I've been here. I love that the teachers are so involved in helping the students and making them better educated and that the counselors want to help us better or future and ourselves. Something I would like to change at Agua Fria is nothing I like the school just the way it is and there is nothing I would change.
This school is great; it has amazing teachers,students and staff. I never had a problem with this school, it does a great job on academics and that honestly all you need. Once a school has great academics you would want to go because you want to be college and career ready