AGAPE High School Reviews

Hello, my name is Yer Thao. I went to AGAPE high school during my senior year when I recently found out that I was pregnant with my first child. AGAPE staff and students were very friendly and understandable. We all know the struggles that we face. I love Mary, she was our school counselor at AGAPE and she loves doing her job. She always put her best work to help her students to success by motivating her students and also helping student to take college courses. I fully recommend this school to all the singles mom or young teenagers that are expecting to having a baby to go there, they have daycare and clinic there to help you to be successful and I give it a five star.
all the teacher help you and challenge you. help you get your work done and help you if you need help with anything
the bell schedule was great . even though if you late they will just gave you a Waring only
Start Your Review of AGAPE High School
the school is really secure and i feel safe in this school. they have security camera and they have alot of staff in here watching the kid
this school and staff help and support the teen mom alot. they even provide daycare and the teacher understand to the student. they support the student no matter what. the teacher never gave up on the student. i really appreciate.
this school is really good and really supported. without this school i might be drop out right now. this school help me and my family/ they make easy thing for me. the staff and teacher are nice and helpful. i don't know what to do without them. Love the way the teacher teach and they help you when u ask then and ask them for other stuff that you need it.