Advanced Technology Academy Reviews

The school is very nice, and the staff here are very caring. Teachers here, do what they can to help you and teach you on what you need to learn/know. Teachers are also nice.
The teachers are good but the students really suck. Everyone's really rude, the lunch is kinda disgusting. But, don't take this from me. It's a good school if you like technology or whatever I guess, which I don't.
Very good academics, nice teachers that try to get you ready for the future. They are full of advises and ready to help you successed. The food may not be the great thing in school, it also has many different ethnic and religious background students, but is not hugely diverse.

The school has an early college that gets you a head start in college and get your associates degree in your 13th year.
Start Your Review of Advanced Technology Academy
They didn't embrace diversity at the school and the students were uninterested in participating in school activity. They really didn't have many sports to choose from. The staff was rude and didn't seem like I was gonna be college ready.
My experience at advanced technology academy has been pretty boring and sad. Only because we don’t do anything to interact with the students body it’s mainly all school based. We don’t have anything that would make the students want to do better in school or have forward to look at going into college. We don’t get a chance to figure ourselves out.
I’ve been attending Advanced Technology Academy since the second grade. This school has changed over the years for the better. Each year offered students different opportunities to better their future. One of the many opportunities that ATA offeres is the Early Middle College program. In which they partner with Henry Ford College, to allow students to take college classes as well as high school class simultaneously. If completed, the student will receive their associates degree one year after they graduate high school. Overall, I’ve learned a lot over my stay. No school is “ Perfect ”, but ATA does everything in their power to ensure each student obtains the best education. I would recommend Advanced Technology Academy to anyone searching for a great school.
Great School, lots of sports and opportunity for your Child. Has programs that other schools don't have.
At ATA, many changes have been made since I was an active student there, but personally, for me, the school ruined my GPA and messed up my opportunities to gain avid scholarships for my education. The programs they have are very misleading and should be better explained than they had been before. It was a joke about my class being the guinea pig for this new program and I, for one, did not appreciate it in the least.
My experience with Advanced Technology Academy is great. When I first started freshman year in 2014, it was a challenge for me because I was new to the school and I wasn't able to do everything they taught. The year after I thought I wasn't go fonna walk across the stage in 2018 but I got the hang of it and got my credits in order. Now here I am graduation on time, keeping A's and B's and staying out of trouble. Advanced Technology Academy is a good school to go to. I learned from the best.
At ATA there were always people there to help guide me to become successful. I always hap support with my academics, activities, and sports.
ATA would be a great school if they didn't take out the tests you had to take in order to get in. Now they just let anybody in which is what's ruining the school.
I enjoyed the variety of technology-filled subjects to be studied at this school, but not all teachers seemed to be fully knowledgeable in the courses that they were teaching. I spent much of my time on websites that teach the subject I was learning after being instructed to do so by the teacher of our course. I did not feel I gained much knowledge technology wise that could not have been gained anywhere else. The general education courses were decent with overall nice teachers. The school did not offer sports, but made up for that in clubs and fun activities.
A lot of kids don't like ATA because hey can be strict about dress code and their grading system is not fair. But I haven't came across any other schools that off the same thing as ATA. The have a Early College program that you can join, extra help f you need it, and they are partnered up with a lot of colleges as well.
What I like overall about my school is the academic curriculum they offer to us students to succeed. The teachers here are friendly and thrive to make us students excel in school so that we can accomplish our lifelong goals in life. Advanced Technology Academy is the go-to school. The clubs offered here help students earn scholarships and boost their moral character. Advanced Technology Academy offers the three career paths learning: Pre-Nursing, Pre-Engineering, and Business. These give us a lift to what we should expect in the future when we graduate.
In my perspective, Advanced Technology Academy, is such a great school. One of the advantages of going there is that, the school is a career readiness institution. I, myself learned many things from attending there, as well as becoming more educated on the aspects of my future. One thing the school can definitely improve on is, focusing on creating many more clubs that students of all interests can join.
Advanced Technology Academy has been giving me plenty of opportunities, that I might not b able to find in other schools. This school showed me that I am welcomed. ATA has also motivated me, and showed me that I am recognized and honored here for the hard work I do.
I really like that it is pretty diverse and classes are not that bug giving students a better chance of connecting with the teachers. There are very little programs offered and very poor lunch so if it could change, it would greatly improve.
Start Your Review of Advanced Technology Academy
I must say that my 4 years of high school at Advanced Technology was awesome! I love how they gave myself and other students the opportunity to learn beyond the classroom by giving us real-life scenarios and helping us to solve them. Especially with going into college straight from high school, we were able to learn about finances and what we should expect when dealing with financial aid and applying to universities and/or community colleges. I am glad to say that I have graduated from this school, and that i would recommend it to any other student.
My experience here was pretty good. The teachers are nice and help a a lot of the students. Most of the teachers treat the class as if this was college already, giving the students college level work to get them ready for college. Of course, that depends on what kind of teacher you have. I remember my English teacher never gave her class any big papers. I find that it will help students get ready for college more. One of the greatest things about this school is their new early college program. You can take college classes at Henry Ford College and when you graduate from high school, you can take another year at Henry Ford College. This way, the students are able to save money and get an early start on college course work ,which can take a while to get used to.
This school is by far one of the best schools to learn the basics of technology. It helps to learn the basics of a program and continues to teach in that program.