Advanced Technologies Academy Reviews

Advanced Technologies Academy is a good school when it comes to education. This school provides a safe, hard working environment. Although I would like a change in the lack of school spirit here.
I've been at this school for three years, marking this year as my fourth. Having been at this establishment, I've repeatedly found that there are resources here available to me that I would otherwise never have the opportunity to try out. I appreciate the facilities that the Advanced Technologies Academy offers to its students.
This is second place in the nation this is a very good school. I hope these ratings will support you i love your school. when I go to high school i'm coming to this wonderful school. Architecture, engineering, business management, come on this is a very great school, that's why I rated this school at a 5. Well I'm famished have a great year. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Start Your Review of Advanced Technologies Academy
Advanced Technologies Academy is a great school dedicated to challenging students for the better. This school has prepared me for college and the future. ATA provides AP classes and other college classes for students to take. The teachers and staff care about students and their education. There are no fights and everyone is friendly. We also have lots of clubs.
My experience there so far has been amazing. Everyone can easily get along and the staff is very nice to their students. The thing that I like most about A-TECH is the way that most of the teachers educate their students. Whenever we need more attention on a subject, they are always there to help. The amount of AP classes are a great plus as well. I don't see anything that should really be changed besides maybe bring back Canes for school lunch.
The school has the potential to be great, however, I feel the school is not aware of its issues. There are several teachers that get repeated complaints and the school doesn't do anything unless a parent gets involved. The school tries to act like they take criticism but they only take criticism that they agree with. I wish students here would have voice. They treat students like college students, but do not give students freedom in the same way. The schools late policy is also very bad. The school is way better than public school, but the school could also do way better. Luckily bullying is not a problem here.
I really enjoy being at this school. My only complaints are with certain teachers who I haven't found to be particularly effective teachers.
It was an excellent experience while I was attending. I learned quite a bit, and it really skyrocketed my career after High School. I would never trade this experience for any other school.
This school is very proactive and the teachers all care about your mental,social, physical ,and educational well being. Clubs, after school activites and events are always fun as well. These events can help you get more social and active in school. The only thing I would change is the building structure of the school. At times it feels a little dull and dark but keep in mind it is a older school. Although this problem is always easily fixed when our student council makes posters advertising upcoming events. I would also like to have more sport options but with our homework load sometimes that is not accomplisable. Not saying that teachers give a over load but we do have 8 classes a day besides block days where we still have 4 classes for an hour and a half. Again this is an amazing school beside the changes I would make.
The greatness about Advanced Technologies Academy is the programs in which they have for the students. Personally, being a business major, it has been one of the best experiences because they have allowed and provided hands-on experience on how a business is run and how one can improve it to attract customers. This also has allowed experience on working with different people and customers. Such experience allows students to really prepare for the real world.
In addition, what I would like to see change is to find many other ways to keep motivating students to keep pushing to not only achieve finishing high-school but to also find ways for them to enjoy it.
A-Tech is a good school with good qualities. Most teachers at A-Tech are very good. A-Tech is a really good school and the AP classes offer really help.
There is a reason why this school is ranked number one in Nevada. It has such an amazing staff team that I enjoy talking to daily. It has such a diverse amount of clubs ranging from Black Student Union to Key Club! This school is something you should be proud of if you attend!
The teachers were very supportive. One of the best teachers I have ever had was Mr. Gearhart. He was always encouraging us to do our best no matter what.
Advanced Technologies Academy is the best school in Nevada, and I am proud to go there, it is also pretty safe and nothing very bad has ever happened. The best part is the academics, but the only sports team is soccer.
A-Tech is an exceptional school that provides students with all the tools necessary for success. It offers program areas like computer science and engineering, and many electives from language to the arts. There are also many Advanced Placement classes that allow us to gain college credit while still in high school. As proud, ambitious Mavericks, we learn that our school will help us with everything we need. This includes, but is not limited to SAT and ACT preparation, scholarship opportunities, and college and career planning, searching, and matching. While academically we are sated, I personally feel that our school could have more spirit. We have spirit weeks and assemblies, but not many students participate. If only our school was as strong in spirit as we are in our test scores, I would rate five stars in a heartbeat. Nonetheless, I strongly recommend Advanced Technologies Academy to any middle schooler who wants to attend a school with a good education and plenty of resources.
A-TECH is a really vigorous school; for the most part. I have enjoyed my time here very much so far, and even though it has some slight imperfections, I still really like it here. I feel like I have been challenged here and have gotten a much better education than I would have at any other schools in my district. There are some classes here that I haven't really learned much from, but other than those few, I have had amazing experiences here.
A-tech prepared me to go straight into college. It's a school that offers quality teachers and an abundance of AP credit opportunities. The school offers an array school clubs and activities, even though the campus doesn't offer any sports programs. My years in A-tech made me appreciate my teachers, and deeply helped my time management and hard/smart work ethic.
Start Your Review of Advanced Technologies Academy
(Mostly) full of caring teachers than want you to succeed in the future. Many teachers are helpful and care about the students they teach. They also are strict so that the students are successful in their studies.
This school really pushed me to reach my goals. All of the teachers are great and I was able to learn so much during the four years. A-Tech is definitely a challenge, but the end result is worth it.
As the mother of a recent Atech grad, my son's decision to attend Atech was the best solo choice he has made this far. The teachers are superb, and the classes were challenging. I really liked how the school and teachers push the students to challenge themselves with honors and AP classes. My son loved this school and the teachers. I highly recommend Atech to everyone who asks me.