Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Advance High School is a public school located in Advance, MO. It has 205 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Advance High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-35 Students
- A-19 Students
- A17 Students
- B16 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- C9 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Advance High School Reviews
Advance high school is a nice, average school for a small town. I have been attending my whole shcool experience. In past years there have been some small problems with authority figures. However there have recently been many changes thought the school. Such as a new superintendent, principle, language teacher, math teacher, and science teacher have been hired. These changes have been excellent for our small school, and I believe we will continue to see much growth and change throughout.
The teachers at Advance High are dedicated and helpful. I would not be where I am today without the faculty and staff at my school. It's bittersweet to be graduating from my wonderful school, but I'm ready to further my education!
I have gone to this school for my whole high school career. I'm proud to say that I will be graduating from this wonderful school! It has shaped me into the person I am today. I have a hard work ethic and try my best with everything I do. I have Advance High to thank for that.