Adrian Wilcox High School Reviews

Wilcox High School is a very diverse school. It has great academics as well as great sports. There are a wide variety of clubs and activities and it would be hard to not find a place in at least one.
Wilcox is amazing. Beautiful quad, good cafeteria food, huge diversity of class selection, great teachers, super easy to take advanced classes.
I thought overall it wasn't a bad experience. I thought the ASB members tended to be obnoxious, but other than that the academics were for the most part pretty good and the sports teams tended to win. There was never any soap in the girls bathrooms though.
Start Your Review of Adrian Wilcox High School
I love the environment and education at Wilcox! While the teachers range from incredibly knowledgable and dedicated to mediocre and unpassionate, the majority of teachers here at Wilcox are very good at their jobs.
Wilcox is a great community for competitive individuals and it is very easy for one to fit in. I really have been enjoying all the clubs that are offered. For example, the GSMA, Art, and LSU clubs. Yet, the best part are the incredible teachers who are very easy to communicate with. There hasn't been a single teacher that I have not felt comfortable in.
Wilcox is an amazing school, because teachers are enthusiastic and always willing to help! Without major stress but with all the benefits on practicing at each student's individual pace, Wilcox ensures that students really learn the material that will aid them in their future careers. The test scores reflected are honest, true, and do not lead kids to stress like in other schools. Good results, from the best, most successful students. Test scores do not define the future, and our alumni's lives reflect that.
What I loved about Wilcox was the diverse community. everyone is so kind and it feels as if Wilcox is one big happy family. I love the school spirit at football games and the spirit at the rallies when we sang the alma mater. in general it was the best 4 years of my life because the teachers there are amazing and if I ever had a question I would go to them for help and it would all work out well.
The overall atmosphere was intimidating and gloomy. Certain staff members were approachable and inspiring, while others were a nightmare. I do believe that they were all trying their hardest to get their students to succeed.
It was a good school with personable teachers and staff. The student body was okay and could've been better if they were more diverse with who got a position. It seemed like the same people were elected each year. The althetic program was great, and I enjoyed the dance program. The food was good and well-balanced.
Great school! Everyone is friendly and the environment is very fun. The focus on academics is not as much compared to other schools in the Bay Area, but it allows the students to have a much stress-free school life.
I love it, I am a mexican girl and i loved the experience, everyone was friendly. At first i was scared of being in a new school but they were really supportive and try to help in everything they could, they have a lot of options regarding AP and Honors classes and they really help you to be in a healthy environment.
Hello, former senior going to Cal here, class of 2017 :)

I would say the best thing about Wilcox is the diversity. Most of the student body is Hispanic, like me. In regards to academics, Wilcox has it's fair share of REALLY good teachers such as Courey and Hedlund. I learned a lot from them.

I feel like my ONLY problem with Wilcox is that there seems to be a little bit too much attention focused on ASB. Ironically, I feel that the focus on sports is fair enough, so I can't really complain.

The music program could also vastly improve. I have been it for 4 years .-. Marching band was canceled my senior year because of the lack of staff and support. That was frustrating. Additionally, the program lacks the ability to connect with parents and students. As a result, there is a sense of apathy among the student body.
I have had a lot of fun at Wilcox and it mainly has to do with me being involved with the sports at the high school. They allow me to meet other people and connect with others in a way that I haven't before.
Adrian Wilcox High school is a comfortable environment for me to learn. All of the teachers and kind and care about our education as students. The students are mostly all extremely school spirited.
I really enjoyed attending this school for the past four years of my life! It is very diverse with great faculty.
I like how the enviorment was very diverse, made it easier for a minoirty such as myself to feel comfortable.
My three years at Wilcox have been defined by exemplary academic support from teachers, spirited rallies with my fellow classmates, and a multitude of successes in sports, something that not only points out my own love for Wilcox, but also displays Wilcox's unique ability to develop the student holistically. Here at Wilcox, students have the opportunity to better themselves in any passion they pursue, whether it's through our 60+ clubs covering academic, social, interest, or cultural-based organizations, or possibly through or award-winning sports programs, and even through the Arts or through student government. Wilcox has definitely provided me with an unparalleled education. The fact that our AP participation rate and pass rate are considerably higher than the national average displays the fact that Wilcox provides excellent opportunities for students to succeed, given the diverse range of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds of our school.
Start Your Review of Adrian Wilcox High School
I like that it has teachers that are willing to help you out but some teachers are the opposite. The school is good at sports and most of the coaches are good. A lot of the students are nice. The only bad thing is that they make you run a lot on run days in PE.
The teachers really care about if the students are learning. Communication is easy between students and teachers, the environment is very friendly.
It's a really nice high school that has a lot of academic choices, teachers willing to help student, and a lot of sports that one can play.