Adrian Wilcox High School Reviews

has some good offerings but it really depends if your lucky enough to end up with those teachers, they do not really answer to your specific needs. especially if you are not a heavily involved ASB kid. it also depends on the teacher you get of course because some teachers were very helpful and willing to help but others are very self consumed and do not care as much as others
I like nothing about this school. Some teachers don't care about your education, so their education system is horrible.
Adrian Wilcox High School is a dynamic, ever changing environment. It's filled to the brim with a positively radiant array of students. I am confident when I say that any student could find a place here at Adrian Wilcox High School. The academics here at Wilcox, similarly with any other school, come first. Wilcox offers over twenty Advanced Placement courses, which allow the student to experience a rigorous college environment with the possibility of college credit to be earned. Each teacher, regardless of the difficulty of their course, is willing to make time for each student to help them understand and analyze the material. Some of the faculty, however, will refer you to other sources outside of school instead of answering your questions. Regarding clubs and school activities, there are over forty clubs and innumerable activities in and out of school that students can sign up for, such as Fantastics, a school wide spirit week.
Start Your Review of Adrian Wilcox High School
The campus is beautiful, the student organizations are fun, and the school spirit is pretty big. Most of the teachers I had really supported me and cared about my school work. There were a few teachers who I didn’t feel support from, but I pushed through and did my best in class.
Wilcox is a home, its a community of people that respect on another. I have absolutely loved my 4 years at Wilcox. My favorite thing about the school is the diversity. Students of all races and genders are accepted. The teachers are very enthusiastic and seem to love working with a student. Although not all teachers are kind, so yell when a question is asked or some seem dead. It would be great to see the certain teachers respect that not every student is a genius. Another great thing about Wilcox is that the school is very clean.
Wilcox High has a wonderful community. If you're looking for a Fun, Exciting, Diverse, and Challenging environment, this is the place. I'm very proud to be a charger as this is an EXTREMELY diverse school that holds many school wide programs that are very unique to this school, such as the Fantastics and Multi-Cultural weeks. Not only if is full of charger spirit but it is also encourages higher academic achievement. There are many opportunities for student involvement in the many clubs at the school.
This school is very diverse. The staff and faculty are welcoming, and do their best to help the students out at all times.
I like how everyone is nice to each other regardless of skin color, religion, or beliefs. The school's community is very accepting and the administration does it's best to accommodate for everyone's needs.
Overall, Wilcox is a great school to attend where the culture is diverse. The teachers prepare the students very well and are great with spending extra time with students having trouble in different subjects. There are several clubs and sports that students can participate. One thing that should change is the student-faculty ratio which is a little overwhelming.
I like the community at Wilcox, as everyone greets each other with respect and courtesy. The campus continues to develop and evolve for students such as the new parking lot. There’s all kinds of school events that help encourage students to bond and be involved such Multicultural rally and Fantastics. There’s also informational meetings available for students and parents about college or preparing for the year.
I like how close the campus is to my house and I like the view of the sunrise in the morning. I also like how diverse the school and I loved the culinary classes. I like most of my teachers but not all of them because I feel that they don't really teach, they kind if just read put off the textbooks and that's it.
The one thing that I love about Wilcox is its diversity. Wilcox is an extremely diverse environment, in terms of race to religion to opinions. This is what I have truly loved about the school. I have not encountered any form of bullying or "the negative high school experience" personally nor have I seen it happen. The teachers are caring and want to see you succeed. The food in the cafeteria is not all that great, but that's not a problem for me. There is a wide selection of classes that are available, both regular and Honors/AP.
my experience at Wilcox was an amazing experience! I met various individuals from diverse cultures, socioeconomic backgrounds, and areas of origin. This school allowed me to build a comprehensive understanding of how diversity does not mean difference. Even though many of my friends came from different places of the world, we had a majority of similarities besides that of food preference and first language. I loved every part of wilcox, the teachers gave me everything I needed to advance my experience in college classrooms.
Really enjoyed the diversity of the student body. Many of the faculty and staff truly cared for their students. Renovations to the campus would have been welcomed. Campus had not been changed since the 1960’s.
I have attended Adrian C. Wilcox High School for all four years. Throughout these four years, I can definitely say that I have enjoyed my experience at this school and all the aspects that come along with it. There is a wide variety of courses offered ranging from multiple AP courses to numerous elective classes. I have been lucky that all the teachers I’ve had are all friendly and were easy to communicate with. The way they taught the course material was engaging and they made sure each student was able to understand each lesson. This past year, the administration has been stricter on enforcing the rules which has been beneficial to both the schools and the students. The only criticism I have is that the daily announcements are not always heard throughout the classrooms, and that upcoming dates such as days where there is no school or an early out is not informed enough to the students.
Excellent staff, students, and atmosphere! I'm going to miss this place. So many great memories and friends have been made here.
I like Wilcox because of the great diversity. Every class and period is mixed, and there is a lot of acceptance.
Start Your Review of Adrian Wilcox High School
I enjoyed my time at Wilcox High School; the teachers and other students were mostly very kind, and the administration helped me so so much with the college application process. I learned so much from a majority of my teachers and I was definitely challenged.
The atmosphere at Adrian Wilcox High School is mostly positive as I feel like most of the teachers and staff want me to prosper and succeed in life. The students there are mostly friendly, but they attract drama like lights attract moths. The facilities there are advanced and clean, thanks to the janitorial staff. I would want to send my future kids here to learn as they have one of the best academics I have seen. Although few of the teachers are incompetent, most do their best to create a healthy learning environment.
I liked how many of the teacher who have been here for awhile are very friendly and well taught towards their jobs. But the new teachers hired clearly represent a drastic budget cut. Their skills are ones compared to a 1 star school. Overall this school has its pros and cons like any others. But I would not recommend this school to anyone.