Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Adrian Wilcox High School is a top rated, public school located in Santa Clara, CA. It has 1,961 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Adrian Wilcox High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-375 Students
- A340 Students
- A+299 Students
- A293 Students
- A267 Students
- A+262 Students
- A+262 Students
- A-226 Students
- A+203 Students
- A-200 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.57 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.57 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 176 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.81 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.80 responses
Schools like Adrian Wilcox High School
- ASanta Clara High School
- Santa Clara Unified School District, CA
- 539 reviews
- AFremont High School
- Fremont Union High School District, CA
- 356 reviews
- AJames Logan High School
- New Haven Unified School District, CA
- 772 reviews
- ASequoia High School
- Sequoia Union High School District, CA
- 296 reviews
Adrian Wilcox High School Reviews
Such an amazing school with so many kind people the students and teachers will always do their best to help you. You will never feel stressed out from competition or grades etc., everything is well balanced and it is an overall very supportive community. There is such a wide range of academics you can choose from. The arts department is the best I have ever seen compared to any school, I was able to take two courses in AP Studio Art, there is even advanced levels of painting, sculpture, ceramics, etc! The only thing I would like to see Wilcox improve on is their food, quite honestly you can hardly eat it:/ other than that it is the most diverse and encouraging community to grow in!
Transfering to Wilcox High School my sophomore year was a nerve-wracking and weird moment, to say the least. At first glance, walking through those plain and basic white-colored halls gave me the vibe of a high school you would only see in movies. However, I quickly acknowledged and embraced the distinct attributes that make Wilcox a unique school. When it comes to education, I was shocked by the numerous options for Honors and AP classes. More surprising was the developed "culture" where students actually push each other into taking passing these classes. When it comes to School Spirit, their Homecoming, Fantastics, and Battle Of The Classes traditions ranked atop their own league. Even then, there is one thing I wish they would consider. Since their food options are not the greatest, I wish they would allow students to have off-campus privileges. Such an opportunity would allow us to be more responsible and independent, prompting a more enjoyable high school experience.
Wilcox High School is a good school to attend. The teachers at Wilcox are very good at teaching their curriculum. They really do explain the lessons and help students understand the sections. The students are nice and helpful to one another, which is why I have made some very good friends here at Wilcox. The only thing I believe that the school should improve on is the food and should let the upperclassman eat out for lunch. These three years I have been at Wilcox have been interesting but a good time to go through, because in the end it's high school memories I will have. For example, attending the sport events, Fantastics, winterball, and other school events have been really fun with my friends. Therefore, Wilcox High School is a good school to attend.