Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-32 Students
- A-24 Students
- B21 Students
- B-21 Students
- A+15 Students
- B+14 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Adna Middle/High School Reviews
Adna Middle/Highschool doesn't offer many extracurricular opportunities. We have an after school drama program, but not many people attend. Adna is definitely a town revolved around sports, and most of our funding goes to support that. I believe if Adna had the funding to have other extracurricular activities we would, but not many of the students would attend. I do wish he had other opportunities for the students that aren't involved in sports though!
The teachers claim that they will offer afterschool and before school, one on one help but as soon as you try they say that they are unable and we can find the information in our textbooks. There are some teachers that do help but they are rare. They offer the basic sports such as football, baseball/fast pitch, and soccer but they are not open to widening their options for sports. Also they don't offer a variety of class choices. They do the bare minimum. Overall the students are mostly stuck up jocks or super nice. If you're looking for a tin,confined, baremimimum school, this is the school for you!
Adna Middle/High School is a wonderful school. We are a very small school, and that can be a great thing, as well as a not so great thing. I personally have loved attending this school, and I would not change any of these past twelve years for anything. Adna Middle/High School has given me so many great memories, experiences, and opportunities that I will forever treasurer. I've met my best friends on these grounds, bonded with the staff, teachers, and community, I've been involved with once in a life time experiences, but most importantly, I've learned the importance of having a strong and loving community. Our town has gone through some very severe and life changing events including the great flood of 2006, that swept many of our families, friends, and community member's homes away. As a community, we got through it and came out even stronger. That's by far my most cherishable moment from my days attending school here. I'll always have a spot in my heart for small town's and all of the people that have forever impacted my life.