Adm. Arthur W. Radford High School Reviews

The staff at the school have high morale and care very much about the students and their future. If a student is not looking into a post secondary education the teachers and staff are still there to guide them in the right way.
Radford is a school.......................................................................................................................................................
Adm. Arthur W. Radford High School is the best high school I have ever attened. I am a senior in high school and as a military kid ,I am always moving schools. I have attened a total of four high schools and Radford has the most diverse cultures, and many actitivites to partipate in. There I joined JROTC which I am currently still apart of, INSPIRE youth club to motivate young christian believers to have faith in our Lord , Rotary Youth Club that helped out in the community,Leadership for sophmore and junior year then I created a Make a Wish Hawaii Fundraiser that raised over $300 for local children with life threatening illnesses. All in all ,Radford High School is the beat high school I have ever attened.
Start Your Review of Adm. Arthur W. Radford High School
This high school's diversity can rival most college campuses. As with anything, you get what you put into the school. I had a wonderful 3 years and I'm starting my 4th..... Can't wait
I attended Radford High School for 2 years, it was my third High School. Compared to my other two, it was better than one but not as good as another. The school is diverse due to military family's all around the area, friendly environment, good teaching staff for the most part. Biggest thing, the school could use some cosmetic updates.
I really enjoyed my time at Radford. Its a hidden gem and I believe its the most diverse school that you can attend. Your mixed with locals and military influences, this is a place where you can be who you are without any judgement - everyone is family. The teacher were well prepared and went out of their ways to help me as a student. Would definitely recommend, and plan to send my own children there when the time comes.
What I like about Radford High School is that the campus offers a wide variety of classes and clubs that many may be interested in such as team sports, which is a class where you get involved with several sports like basketball and volleyball. What I'd like to see changed is the schedule, it kind of throws me off whenever I have one class then I dont have it the next day.
I thought Rafdord was an amazing high school for the years I attended. The school is very diverse and also feels very homey for new students moving into the district.
Radford high school is very diverse. Everyone is from everywhere. Their are so many different cultures, yet we are still one family. Everyone is open hearted and ready to help.
Coming from a school in Puerto Rico, Radford High School was a great experience. I was exposed to so many different tools that helped me succeed in the college application and understanding process. Not just that but overall it's a great school. Various AP courses, diverse electives, and a great environment. Because of the great military population at the school, it makes it more of an accepting place. We all come from different places and everyone makes you feel welcomed, no matter how awkward the situation may be.
It's been over 15 years since I graduated from there, but I still remember it as one the best schools I went to. Their academic we're very good. And their school pride was one of the best in Hawaii.
Radford High School is often subject to criticism in the every going competition between them and other high schools on who is the best. Every school has its flaws but overall I am very pleased with my experiences at Radford. I got a good education and with the help of the College Resource center and faculty I was accepted into a prestigious university where I am now continuing my education.
Was a good school to attend. People who work there care about the kids and a very fun school to go to.
Overall this is a good school with good teachers, my experience with the students is a different story. A lot of the students are mean to the white kids who come in there, but if you are nice to them, they are usually nice to you.
The school itself is nice. Some of the teachers are strict and push you, but that's just because they want you to do your best. The schedule helps a lot with homework issues because not every assignment is due the very next day for all your classes.
I transferred to Redford High School my senior year and had no problems finding a group of friends. As a military child attending a school of 60% military children, it was really easy to find friends. I also had some stellar teachers and would not trade my year at Redford for anything.
As a junior, I receive an average overall education from this school. Radford offers a variety of AP classes, clubs and sports which I find to be a plus. This school also offers a lot of resources on colleges and careers which I find extremely helpful, especially at this point in high school. The only problem, at this school, is that some of the teachers need to improve their teaching skills.
Start Your Review of Adm. Arthur W. Radford High School
What I like about being a ram at radford high school is the diversity of students, faculty and staff. The teachers actually show that they care from being a students personal life to sports and in the class room. Radford is a military dependent school and has a diverse student body. To me Radford has that connection where you have the local kids and military kids. It gives you the feeling that you're in Hawaii and being in mainland at the same time, showing you the different cultures all coming together as a ram at Radford high school.
Radford High School is very diverse. It is really easy for anyone to come into this school and fit in. Because this school has many military kids, the teachers know how to deal with this so it is easy to adjust into this school. Something that I like about my school is how much they care about the students. Teachers really take the time to make sure that their students are learning. I would like to see more classes. I think that more classes to get students ready for college, would really help us.
Radford is a very good school. It make me feel welcome to Radford. People are huge into sports at Radford, and there athletic program is awesome. This school is so safe. The problem is that food here is horrible. This school was lots of military students at Radford. To my overall experience, I would most likely attend to Radford High School again. This school makes me happy. GOOOOO RAMS!!!