Adelanto High School Reviews

Adelanto high school's main campus has only been open for five years. This being said, many programs have yet to be created and the school is still attempting to unite students and enhance school spirit. Despite the quiet campus, I have personally experienced many opportunities academically. Most teachers care about the students dearly, and will do anything to provide students with the best future. In all high schools, your personal experiences will vary based on your own decisions- the people you decide to associate with, and the choices you make academically. Although Adelanto is a fairly new school, it has provided me with the help and opportunities I need, while also including a fun and memorable four years.
I am a student at Adelanto High School. I feel that my school is a great school. The teachers are helpful and care about their students. The office workers are kind and polite. AHS is not what people think it is. It’s diverse and is an overall good school and is fillled with good people. I like the fact that there is a wide variety of activities for me to do and clubs to join. I could change something about our school, it would be the school food. Our school food is okay but it could be better. So far, AHS has been a great learning environment for me.
I like how the school is so safe and is very college readiness. Adelanto High School is very involved with helping students get to where they want.
Start Your Review of Adelanto High School
It’s a good school, to be honest. The teachers are very strict on education that’s one of the reason why I like the school to prepare us for the future. The people who help around campus are kind but need to be aggressive when needed to for the students safety. I don’t think there one thing I would change.
I have attended Adelanto High School for now 4 years and they will be the most memorable years I will ever have.I have made a lot of friends and know a lot of amazing staff that are like family.Through out the years I really have grown close which is strange yet great considering the fact that I,at first, was not very fond of school.I have even found a passion to dance since my freshman year of even joining the school dance team.This school is great at opening up to new things and the people there really made my years.
My experience with Adelanto Highschool was great overall because most teachers are willing to help students succeed, the education to learn easy or advanced is also cool for those who like to take different classes as far of their choice of level of education they would like to take.
My high school experience at Adelanto High School was amazing! I have always enjoyed myself and felt comfortable at my school.
What I like about Adelanto High School is how determined the teachers are to teach us what we need to know for our future. What I would like to see improved at Adelanto High School is our sports. I feel that we can do better.
I like how teachers and administrators are very active and how they are there if needed. I also like how you can be a part of something if you want to be. The things that I would like to see is bathrooms open more because you always have to run across campus because restrooms are closed in your building.
Adelanto High was established in 2012. Although it was a rather newer school, it placed CIF a few times. The teachers were sweet and academically challenged, the students were always gathered in a school event. This high school is technologically advanced. Despite what others perceive this high school to be, I had a rather great four years.
My experience was great.There are good teachers that help you with what you need.The environment is great.Very resourceful school.
It had so many great opportunities that helped me grow academically and personally. I had the chance to create my own club with the help of teachers and students.
The school spirit/community is not existent. I'd like there to be an increase of school spirit and more staff members who actually care.
I was transferred to Adelanto my junior year, had a very good experience welcomed me from a private school to a whole new world. I was very happy transferring, it didn't take me a long time to adapt. There was multiple programs and teachers looking for the best opportunities for you and if you slacked off they were there to put you back on the right track.
My experience st Adelanto High School has been wild it’s had its ups and downs but i feel like it’s a school that can help you it’s not the best but it’s a great start I want to be honest there are teachers that care about there students grades like they want to help then there are teacher that are disrespectful and don’t care at all and don’t even teach but college prep is great I take AVID classes and it helped me so much more and it helped expand my options for colleges and what I would like to be.
If you're expecting an academic venture for your kids, this is the place that you may want to reconsider. Adelanto High school has a fair range of AP classes, but not enough to be considered a real contender for more academic schools. It's a public high school that only serves to be the intermediary between an education and career.
There are so many resources and faculty members that are always willing to help and achieve the students goal which is to graduate from high school and go to college.
Start Your Review of Adelanto High School
Teaching at this school is decent but some of the students in the school are troublemakers. They ruin the school and the security guards need to do a better job of catching those people. More communication with the students about school related problems is needed. One problem would be the security not letting students go inside the building even though they have permission or proof that they are allowed to go in. Other students who have no purpose to go in the building other than to mess around are obviously not allowed to go in.
I like that our school is new. I do not like the food, there’a a lot of fights, we don’t have good activities, our teachers don’t know how to teach, we don’t have the resources we need, and we don’t have clubs that we should have.
Adelanto High is a school run by a rather.. lazy administration? The security guards here do not really do their job, other than a few that I can name off easily. They do not respond to fights quick ( which happen every other day here ) and they seem to stand around in little groups rather than actual 'patrol'. I love the school here, I love most of the staff, but the little things that I seem to have seen are different. Teachers here are AMAZING though. This is simply MY opinion.

Another thing are the restrooms. There are two sides of the school, it takes 5 minutes to get to each side. Crazy thing is, out of the two restrooms they only open one side at a time. Imagine having to go to the restroom during passing period, only to have to go to the whole other side of the school and come back, only to be late? That's one thing I have a gripe on, and that's perhaps the breaking point on why I'm writing this review. Other then that teachers here are simply amazing.