Addison Trail High School Reviews

The teachers at Addison Trail are the reason high school was so much fun for me. I never had a bad teacher, I developed some type of relationship with each one. They were always there if I needed help and took the time to make sure I was where I needed to be. They always put their students first and make sure we're on top of things. Throughout the years I've had exceptional teachers who I owe most of my success to. They stood out from everyone else and made class so enjoyable and clearly love what they do. I've become so close to some of my teachers that I was able to go to them with my problems and they would help me and even give me advice. Another thing that I really love about my school is the school spirit. Spirit weeks are always my favorite and it brings people together, especially at school events. Football games are the highlight of some of my best memories at AT. Going with my friends to support my friends on the team was something I always looked forward to.
It was great. All teachers worked hard with me and did everything they could to help out. As for sports all the athletes were super kind and open to accepting new people. Also the coaches and trainers made sure you were always fine. Yes, sometimes they did push us to our limits but that was just because they knew we could do better and wanted us to succeed.
I loved being at Addison Trail High School for my four years of high school. Literally made so many connections with teachers and staff. Was involved with multiple things in school such as sports and activities/clubs. My teachers would always nominate me to do things for the school which I feel honored since they see how hard working I am. Not going to lie, I miss being in high school ever since I graduated in 2017.
Start Your Review of Addison Trail High School
A jack of all trades type of school. The biggest complaint I would have is it struggles to allow students to try and expand their knowledge in the fields of their choice.
As a graduating senior, I have experienced much- if not all, of what my high school, Addison Trail has to offer. The students make the place a wonderful facility- we are all part of a community- we help and support each other so that we can all prosper. Yet, I believe most of the faculty is appalling. From a students point of view, a plethora of teachers are condescending toward the student body- truth be told, some of these people have no business teaching, and are hiding behind the safety wall of what we call a "tenure". I wish the district employed less tenured teachers. Most high school teachers don't become better after 10 years- they just grow accustomed to their routine and can anticipate students' questions and are genuinely confounded when approached with new questions.
All in all, Addison Trail gave me "The High School Experience" and that is all any senior graduating a public school can ask for.
At Addison Trail High School, I feel secure. They organised a lot fun activities where students are always involved and of course, they learn from this activities. It has good teacher. Some of them are excellent teachers. They inspired me. There you can find students from Central America, Europe and U.S.A. but sometimes students from Central America and U.S.A don't interact with each other. Another thing that I don't like, is the food. It has different kinds of food, but those aren't on the best quality and are a little bit unhealthy. For me, everything else is so good, especially clubs & activities; sports; facilities; administration etc. I would totally recommend this school.
Addison Trail High school had a lot of diversity which was nice to see because it made me more culturally aware. I was able to meet a lot of students who were in my AP classes and their motivation and drive motivated me as well. One thing I would like to have see improve is the college resources, especially for the SAT and ACT. I wish their were more programs available and better in class prep as well.
The school overall is a good education. But would like to see the school do more about helping the students get ready for college.
I love the way the teachers have different methods to teach and actually care about their students. The school offers a lot of classes and that gives one a wide variety of options.
I loved how involved my teachers were with getting my grades to where they needed. After school activities are very entertaining including the plays, sporting events, and also the dances, The prom my school had junior year was very interesting due to the fact it was at navy pier. I had a wonderful time with my friends. Also the football games are like no other. Everyone is excited to keep the winning streak and make it to state. The people at school are very diverse. Everyone has their own group, but when it comes to a class planning event, not a single person is left out. I loved A.T. and would not have wanted to attend any other highschool.
My time spent at Addison Trail will be 4 years to remember all the teachers grow on you even if they suck at being an educator.
I love the teachers and students here. Everyone is trying to help you succeed after high school. All the staff are looking out for you in every way. I really do feel a sense of "home" when I am at school.
The faculty notices the potential students have and encourages all to participate in any school activities that may interest them. I had the personal experience of being placed into a cultural leadership development program that was lead by a private organization. I was apart of the group for the full two years it ran and was able to take the skills I learned and apply them anywhere from educating district board members to underclassmen. I'm thankful for not only being pushed academically but also encouraged into activities I would never have participated in otherwise.
At Addison Trail High School you will see the most diverse school in the area. You learn so much from your peers around you because of how diverse the school is. The teachers do a great job of preparing you for college and make sure you take the right steps to succeed.
This school well deserves an applause due to having a strong supporting managements for students during their vulnerable times. The district helped me out as a students and can't thank them enough for their encouragement and helping me to attain my goal. I would like to mention a teacher that helped me get through tough times of my life that is Mr. Hernandez. Thank you for you extensive support towards me and I do take your words of encouragement very strongly. Thank you
I like Addison Trail HS. The teachers are very helpful when a student needs help. The school has a lot of different resources for the students to use. Addison Trail has a lot of different sports the students can join and it is encouraged to join. There is also a lot of clubs to join. Some clubs give students great opportunities of community service.
Throughout my time in Addison Trail High School I can say that my experiences were decent. As a whole a love that I was able to make some friends, people who I can rely on and share a good laugh with, because not only is your school experience based on your work and grades but also the people that you spend it with. When it comes to the teachers, there were a lot that I was glad to have as a teacher but at the same time there were those who were really nice but did not know how to teach, then you have those teachers who you hate which I only had to deal with one so far.
Start Your Review of Addison Trail High School
I absolutely love the teachers at Addison Trail High School. Many of them have given me advice with hardships in my life and I maintain a very close, yet respectful and professional relationship with each. I appreciate the teachers on a daily basis for their wonderful commitment to make the school a better place both physically, educationally, and emotionally.
Teachers are very caring and helpful as well as other adults working there. They always provide us with as much as they can at all times.
Addison Trail high School has been my academic home for the past four years. I have learned a plethora of academic and life lessons here. I am involved in 8 clubs and one sport, which always keeps me busy. I am at Addison Trail most days of the week and many hours of the week also. I have grown from an innocent adolescent into a very well educated young adult.