Addison Trail High School Reviews

I love the way the teachers have different methods to teach and actually care about their students. The school offers a lot of classes and that gives one a wide variety of options.
I loved how involved my teachers were with getting my grades to where they needed. After school activities are very entertaining including the plays, sporting events, and also the dances, The prom my school had junior year was very interesting due to the fact it was at navy pier. I had a wonderful time with my friends. Also the football games are like no other. Everyone is excited to keep the winning streak and make it to state. The people at school are very diverse. Everyone has their own group, but when it comes to a class planning event, not a single person is left out. I loved A.T. and would not have wanted to attend any other highschool.
My time spent at Addison Trail will be 4 years to remember all the teachers grow on you even if they suck at being an educator.
Start Your Review of Addison Trail High School
I love the teachers and students here. Everyone is trying to help you succeed after high school. All the staff are looking out for you in every way. I really do feel a sense of "home" when I am at school.
The faculty notices the potential students have and encourages all to participate in any school activities that may interest them. I had the personal experience of being placed into a cultural leadership development program that was lead by a private organization. I was apart of the group for the full two years it ran and was able to take the skills I learned and apply them anywhere from educating district board members to underclassmen. I'm thankful for not only being pushed academically but also encouraged into activities I would never have participated in otherwise.
At Addison Trail High School you will see the most diverse school in the area. You learn so much from your peers around you because of how diverse the school is. The teachers do a great job of preparing you for college and make sure you take the right steps to succeed.
This school well deserves an applause due to having a strong supporting managements for students during their vulnerable times. The district helped me out as a students and can't thank them enough for their encouragement and helping me to attain my goal. I would like to mention a teacher that helped me get through tough times of my life that is Mr. Hernandez. Thank you for you extensive support towards me and I do take your words of encouragement very strongly. Thank you
I like Addison Trail HS. The teachers are very helpful when a student needs help. The school has a lot of different resources for the students to use. Addison Trail has a lot of different sports the students can join and it is encouraged to join. There is also a lot of clubs to join. Some clubs give students great opportunities of community service.
Throughout my time in Addison Trail High School I can say that my experiences were decent. As a whole a love that I was able to make some friends, people who I can rely on and share a good laugh with, because not only is your school experience based on your work and grades but also the people that you spend it with. When it comes to the teachers, there were a lot that I was glad to have as a teacher but at the same time there were those who were really nice but did not know how to teach, then you have those teachers who you hate which I only had to deal with one so far.
I absolutely love the teachers at Addison Trail High School. Many of them have given me advice with hardships in my life and I maintain a very close, yet respectful and professional relationship with each. I appreciate the teachers on a daily basis for their wonderful commitment to make the school a better place both physically, educationally, and emotionally.
Teachers are very caring and helpful as well as other adults working there. They always provide us with as much as they can at all times.
Addison Trail high School has been my academic home for the past four years. I have learned a plethora of academic and life lessons here. I am involved in 8 clubs and one sport, which always keeps me busy. I am at Addison Trail most days of the week and many hours of the week also. I have grown from an innocent adolescent into a very well educated young adult.
Its a good community with growing communities, they aren't perfect- no school is, but they're definitely never at a stand still, they are constantly growing and expanding opportunities for students
Addison trail high school great place for students to learn, trust on staff members and consider there home because it is a safe place for all of us including students, teachers, social workers, other facility members who make blazers feel proud. Our principal is magnificent person for all the blazers who knows that how to protect his family and community providing all the needs and wants we need in our school. Teachers always cooperate with students are there for us no matter how many times we go to them they are always there for us. We have great clubs and activities in our school that give our kids opportunity to get ready for collages, learn about long term commitments, bulid soild skills relationship skills e.t.c.
What I like about my school is how it is so diverse and how everyone has a chance to join any kind of activity at school. There are so many clubs students can join and sports. It really does help students with their resume and when applying to colleges. Also the teachers are very nice. They do their best to help us out with college applications, with homework assignments and many things. In Addison Trail I feel like everything is possible. The programs we have are very good and will help us with our future. There are so many activities anyone can join, like, dancing, band, best buddies, theater, etc. I love my school and I wouldn’t change anything about it.
The school was very nice and it had a great atmosphere. I loved going to football games and basketball games. the students were all very close and supportive of each other. The teachers did their best to give us the education we all deserved. the school offered plenty of clubs and sports to interact with others based on your interests. I wish this school had a lacrosse team however it was a spring sport and i was already involved in a spring sport.
I thought it was a good school with plenty of opportunities. However, the school has a lack of commitment to thing like clubs, and that means there is no thing in which it excels, and that limits the potential for growth.
Start Your Review of Addison Trail High School
Addison Trail High school was such as great high school and every teacher wanted to see you succeed throughout your life. The school has the resources to help you achieve your goals and great facilities that want the bad for you. The school has clubs and sports that keep you involved with the school. The school looks at the achievements throughout your school year and acknowledge your hard work. I would change the food from the cafeteria and encourage more student to get involve into our community.
This is an overall great school to attend being that there are so many opportunities available to students. There are a huge number of clubs, including the ability to create more, and the classes cover a decent scope of career interests for the future. The greatest part is possibly the amount of college visit trips made available to students, sometimes even covering colleges that are hours away. There are college fairs and various resources also. A bit more emphasis on areas in liberal arts would be cool for those who are interested in taking something on within that field. (Things such as art, media, entertainment, etc.)
I loved going to Addison Trail, compared to other schools, it is well kept and clean. Also I like how diverse it is, it has teachers who truly care about the success of their students. Also I appreciate that they care about their extracurricular activities other than sports. For the four years that I attended, I always felt safe and I valued that the counselors always motivating us, the students to attend college. We were always encouraged to take college visits to start thinking about our future. The beginning of my senior, I was completely lost and the thought of college frightened me but with the help of my counselor, I realized what I wanted to pursue and where I wanted to go. With all of that, thank Addison Trail for an amazing four years.