Addenbrooke Classical Academy Reviews

It turned out to be just another "pop-up" charter school with a grossly embellished website full of promises. Check out the test scores--ugh!( admin will eventually read this accurate review and find naive newer parents to counter this review).
I’ve attended Addenbrooke for all four years of high school and it’s been a great place for me to learn, make friends, be involved with extra-curriculars, and be ready for college this coming fall. Compared to my other friends and their high school experiences, Addenbrooke is top notch. I love it here and will be sad to leave.
Addenbrooke has been a super positive experience! I have always felt valued and all my teachers are absolutely awesome!!
Start Your Review of Addenbrooke Classical Academy
I have attended Addenbrooke since my Junior year. I have had a very enjoyable experience and made many friends.
I went to this school for my first 2 years of high school. While the teachers and staff are amazing, the academic programs and lack of college readiness made me leave this school. It felt as if the teachers were being strangled by their lack of freedom in what they could teach. For being a "classical" education school, people could get easy A's and still learn nothing. The music program was very poor and the teacher turnover rate was high. Very low discipline. Good school for a transitioning student from homeschooling to public school or for a transfer student in the middle of the year.
Addenbrooke is a school full of opportunities for students of all ages. It is a very involved academic culture with great teachers and staff, and continues to grow and flourish every year. Since it is still a very young school, the opportunities and facilities continue to grow, so in a few years sports and clubs should definitely have the opportunity to cultivate. The director, Mr. Wright has an incredible vision for the school, and a drive for academic and personal excellence. I went there for three years, and in those three years I marveled at the growth, the scholarly opportunities, and quality of education that you could only receive there. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking outside of the less personal public school system.
Addenbrooke classical academy was a very good school. There was always so much going on that it was hard to find yourself getting in trouble. This school kept me on my feet and kept me in check. With smaller class sizes we got the extra help that we needed to pass our classes with good grade. I would like to see the school dances change though because they were from grades 6-12 which was a little bit weird.
Addenbrooke is a lovely little school. I was able to participate in many activities and organizations and graduated ready to begin my college journey. It is still a developing school, however, so the organizations, clubs, facilities, and staff are still being changed little by little.
Great public charter school. Classical learning and core Knowledge. A huge change from the main public schools in our neighborhood. Excellent special needs staff. Would recommend!!