Adamsville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Adamsville, TN. It has 764 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1.
Adamsville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B44 Students
- B+43 Students
- A-39 Students
- B36 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+21 Students
- A19 Students
- A+17 Students
- B16 Students
- C15 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Adamsville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Adamsville High School is a moderate sized school, but there is little diversity in the crowds. There are only a handful of minorities, and most of them are African Americans. The teachers at Adamsville either really care about you or they do not care at all about you. Adamsville is good in the respect that some college classes are offered as dual credit which means a student can get several basic classes out of the way.
I really enjoyed being apart of the marching band that has won 10 national championships. It’s a great experience to be apart of something that most people do not have a chance to be apart of. I love how our band teachers are social and love to be around their kids. The things you learn in marching band are unbelievable. You learn how to play a instrument that you either have no idea how to play or just want to learn it for fun. My experience with the Adamsville jr/sr high school has been impeccable and I would not want to trade it for anything.
I loved attending this school. The teachers cared about the students and wanted them to do great in life. The atmosphere of the school for sports was amazing, not only did the students care but the community cared as well.