Adams-Friendship High School Reviews

There is a lot of kids that really don’t want to be there and a low income community with a drug problem. But there is hope though. The teachers are amazing and will be honest with you no matter what because they want you to be a success story. Getting involved and helping make a difference in the community looks great for college but it really builds character. Lord knows there are more than a handful of “interesting” characters here. But the bottle line is being honest with the teachers and getting help when you need too and their more than willing to do so.
Adams Friendship High School is located in the poorest county of Wisconsin and we have a lack of funding due to that. The school makes due with what it has and is constantly trying to better the district with the limited resources at hand. We have many teachers that come and go due to this but there are some who have stayed and tried to make the school as good as they can. These teachers help students with whatever they are looking for. The students that go here are often disrespectful to staff and don't put forth their full effort nearly always. There is always room for improvement at schools, but Adams has far more improvements to be made than most. They have the chance to be a decent school and will continue working towards that goal with the limited options they have available to use.
As a student at Adams Friendship High School, my experience was wonderful. I had a very rare opportunity that most students don't get to experience now days. As my time spent in Adams-Friendship High I was able to connect with the wonderful teachers that were there every step of the way, if you showed effort. I was always able to find extra help if I was in need of it. There are only a couple of things I would like to see change at Adams-Friendship High School. I would like to see the the attendance rate become higher, meaning more kids actually attend their class, get to school on time and don't leave in the middle of the day and never come back. Adding to the changes I would like to see more respect towards teachers. Some students can be terribly disrespectful. Other than them slight issues Adams-Friendship is a wonderful learning school.
Start Your Review of Adams-Friendship High School
Bullying and drugs are a huge thing here. Kids who get busted with drugs only get talked to and suspended and then come back to school and it starts all over again.
I liked Adams Friendship High School because it was receptive to students and tried to help them, and their fine arts were considered important and well-funded. But it did not have honors courses and overall the food and nutrition was severely bad. It didn't really prepare you for college but it was a good school with good teachers nonetheless.
I loved my time at Adams-Friendship High School. Although there may be a few things that could use improvement. I do believe that most courses offered do not do well preparing most of the students for college. In recent years, there have been a lot of new teachers and many retirements. It can be hard learning from people so new to the school, still finding their way and getting comfortable, but even then I can't think of a teacher that I did not enjoy having. I, also, felt as though all of my teachers truly cared as to how I was doing in my classes. They were constantly pushing for each individual to do better, which was a very good feeling to know that there are people that want you to succeed and excel. People that don't even necessarily have to!
less packets. more one on one learning
we arnt very diverse. some gays/rans ,little black
all the sports we have. we have clubs for everyone
fun activities, Homecoming, spirit week 2016, freshman step day,
good listeners, friendly, need more training
Teachers try their best to juggle everything they can at one time. it's not easy but they accomplish it.
People don't really care about your sexuality or gender preferences as long as you treat them with respect, the same will come to you.
The teachers and students just care so much for each other. I felt like a big family at AFHS.
The school was a very friendly environment. Lots of parents tried to help out to their best abilities!
I loved the teachers at the high school! They taught me very important life lessons and were there whenever I needed them!
I wouldn't say it's the best school because it's the only high school I attended, but it definitely is one of the top ones I believe. The most important thing in this school is that everyone feels wanted, we are all one big family and no one ever will feel left out or feel unwanted.
Start Your Review of Adams-Friendship High School
All the teacher in this school go above and beyond to make sure that every student is understanding of the topic and to make sure each student gets the help they desire and need. Communication is one of the biggest keys in this school, each teacher is extremely open to discussion and helping you whenever you need it. The great thing is, they always put you before themselves.
The teachers at AFHS have yet to disappoint. The staff always excel at what they do, better in some areas and a little less than others, but they go above and beyond the call of duty nonetheless. Through the staff encouraging me to get involved in clubs and the like, I have made many friends and continually bettered myself as a person. Throughout my time at AFHS, the staff have helped me develop into the person I've ideally wanted to become. I couldn't have gone on this journey without them, and I appreciate every moment of it. This school, because of it's staff, will be unforgettable.
The students have individual attention in the classes.