Adams-Friendship High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B27 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+15 Students
- A-11 Students
- C+7 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Adams-Friendship High School Reviews
I loved my time at Adams-Friendship High School. Although there may be a few things that could use improvement. I do believe that most courses offered do not do well preparing most of the students for college. In recent years, there have been a lot of new teachers and many retirements. It can be hard learning from people so new to the school, still finding their way and getting comfortable, but even then I can't think of a teacher that I did not enjoy having. I, also, felt as though all of my teachers truly cared as to how I was doing in my classes. They were constantly pushing for each individual to do better, which was a very good feeling to know that there are people that want you to succeed and excel. People that don't even necessarily have to!
I liked Adams Friendship High School because it was receptive to students and tried to help them, and their fine arts were considered important and well-funded. But it did not have honors courses and overall the food and nutrition was severely bad. It didn't really prepare you for college but it was a good school with good teachers nonetheless.
The teachers at AFHS have yet to disappoint. The staff always excel at what they do, better in some areas and a little less than others, but they go above and beyond the call of duty nonetheless. Through the staff encouraging me to get involved in clubs and the like, I have made many friends and continually bettered myself as a person. Throughout my time at AFHS, the staff have helped me develop into the person I've ideally wanted to become. I couldn't have gone on this journey without them, and I appreciate every moment of it. This school, because of it's staff, will be unforgettable.