Adams-Friendship High School is a public school located in Adams, WI. It has 489 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Adams-Friendship High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B34 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+9 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Adams-Friendship High School Reviews
Throughout my high School years, it was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed all the different clubs and making new friends every year. Although our school may have not been the best, I enjoyed my time there. I have learned so much from everyone and I loved seeing my growth in the different things that I enjoyed. So e changes I would like to see are the teachers working with kids more. We have had so much bullying going on and some teachers didnt do anything. I think it is important for all students to feel confident, so they can have a good learning environment. I would also love to see more after school clubs. We have so many talented students going to school, I think that they should do something to help them grow as a person. My high school experience was the best and I hope others can experience that too.
Adams is a great place for a community because it is small enough to know just about everyone but yet big enough. There are many students involved in many things from sports to clubs to numerous of activities. The school really tries to get kids involved into something like sports and choir or even art. There are teachers and parents trying so hard to better the students in every way they can and as well help them with what they struggle with. This school is not only about test taking but as well with hands on or tries different ways of teaching. For example, they have a class for those who show their talents and academic into one. So instead of just sitting there in class and learning they get them moving around and having projects. One thing I would like to see improve in this school is the amount of bullying to go down or at least get improved. I would like to see more action towards stopping bullying.
I think Adams-Friendship High School is a very nice school. The teachers are very helpful and most of the students get along and support each other. One thing I would like to change however, is the lack of discipline I've seen. Of course, there are consequences for certain infringements, but I feel like they aren't working well enough. A system needs to be established that help students learn from their mistakes and push them not to make bad decisions again, instead of just doling out the same disciplinary measures over and over without effectiveness.