Adams-Friendship High School is a public school located in Adams, WI. It has 483 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Adams-Friendship High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+31 Students
- B31 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+17 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Adams-Friendship High School Reviews
I loved my time at Adams-Friendship High School. Although there may be a few things that could use improvement. I do believe that most courses offered do not do well preparing most of the students for college. In recent years, there have been a lot of new teachers and many retirements. It can be hard learning from people so new to the school, still finding their way and getting comfortable, but even then I can't think of a teacher that I did not enjoy having. I, also, felt as though all of my teachers truly cared as to how I was doing in my classes. They were constantly pushing for each individual to do better, which was a very good feeling to know that there are people that want you to succeed and excel. People that don't even necessarily have to!
As a student at Adams Friendship High School, my experience was wonderful. I had a very rare opportunity that most students don't get to experience now days. As my time spent in Adams-Friendship High I was able to connect with the wonderful teachers that were there every step of the way, if you showed effort. I was always able to find extra help if I was in need of it. There are only a couple of things I would like to see change at Adams-Friendship High School. I would like to see the the attendance rate become higher, meaning more kids actually attend their class, get to school on time and don't leave in the middle of the day and never come back. Adding to the changes I would like to see more respect towards teachers. Some students can be terribly disrespectful. Other than them slight issues Adams-Friendship is a wonderful learning school.
Adams Friendship High School is located in the poorest county of Wisconsin and we have a lack of funding due to that. The school makes due with what it has and is constantly trying to better the district with the limited resources at hand. We have many teachers that come and go due to this but there are some who have stayed and tried to make the school as good as they can. These teachers help students with whatever they are looking for. The students that go here are often disrespectful to staff and don't put forth their full effort nearly always. There is always room for improvement at schools, but Adams has far more improvements to be made than most. They have the chance to be a decent school and will continue working towards that goal with the limited options they have available to use.