Adams Central Junior/Senior High School
- HASTINGS, NE
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Adams Central Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in HASTINGS, NE. It has 438 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Adams Central Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus72 Students
- grade B minus44 Students
- grade B+40 Students
- grade B+32 Students
- grade C+26 Students
- grade B+23 Students
- grade C+19 Students
- grade B17 Students
- grade A minus16 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Adams Central Junior/Senior High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- Football Games!!!!80%
- Spirit Week20%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$24,381 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Schools like Adams Central Junior/Senior High School
- grade BDoniphan-Trumbull Secondary School
- Doniphan-Trumbull Public Schools, NE
- Rating 4.38 out of 5 24 reviews
- grade BBlue Hill High School
- Blue Hill Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 21 reviews
- grade CSilver Lake High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.86 out of 5 14 reviews
- grade B minusKenesaw High School
- Kenesaw Public Schools, NE
- Rating 4 out of 5 2 reviews
Adams Central Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.81 out of 5 37 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I'm a senior at Adams Central High School and I have had a great experience! The majority of Adams Central's student population is highly diversified and is involved in countless activities. I am no exception. Throughout my four years, I have been involved in anything from basketball, cross country, quiz bowl, marching, band, the spring musical... you name it; I've done it! All throughout my journey, for the most part, I've experienced nothing but positive things. I love my teachers, my friends, and I am so grateful to be a part of such an amazing community.
Adams Central has one of the best learning communities in the state. With fantastic teachers and an extremely welcoming student body, it is just the right place to receive a quality education. It is extremely easy to get involved with some of the many extracurriculars that Adams Central has to offer. There is an organization that fits everyone here at Adams Central, and that helps us become friends with people that me never thought we would talk to which is nice to broaden our horizons and to make new friendships because of the amazing opportunities that Adams Central has to offer.
I really enjoy how small the classes are just because at my old school it was so big and you didn't always know everyone. The teachers are really helpful in preparing us for college, before junior year I had no idea how important college can be for your future. The only thing I didn't like about Adams Central was how close minded the students were. Coming from my old school the population was very diverse, then I came here and the students were never exposed to different cultures.