Adams Central Junior/Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Hastings, NE. It has 468 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Adams Central Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-51 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-29 Students
- B23 Students
- C+20 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Adams Central Junior/Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Adams Central Junior/Senior High School
- B-Doniphan-Trumbull Secondary School
- Doniphan-Trumbull Public Schools, NE
- 23 reviews
- BBlue Hill High School
- Blue Hill Public Schools, NE
- 21 reviews
- CSilver Lake High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, NE
- 13 reviews
- BKenesaw High School
- Kenesaw Public Schools, NE
- 1 review
Adams Central Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Adams Central has one of the best learning communities in the state. With fantastic teachers and an extremely welcoming student body, it is just the right place to receive a quality education. It is extremely easy to get involved with some of the many extracurriculars that Adams Central has to offer. There is an organization that fits everyone here at Adams Central, and that helps us become friends with people that me never thought we would talk to which is nice to broaden our horizons and to make new friendships because of the amazing opportunities that Adams Central has to offer.
I really enjoy how small the classes are just because at my old school it was so big and you didn't always know everyone. The teachers are really helpful in preparing us for college, before junior year I had no idea how important college can be for your future. The only thing I didn't like about Adams Central was how close minded the students were. Coming from my old school the population was very diverse, then I came here and the students were never exposed to different cultures.
The classes are fantastic, you really do learn a lot. The activities (including sports) are competitive and character building. The only problem I have with Adams Central is the lack of diversity which in turn creates the other problem of students who feel entitled. It has been a hard time for me to find friends because many of the students are not mature, or are scared to be mature. It is a problem in many schools around the world, so it is easily fixable.