Adams Central High School is a public school located in Monroe, IN. It has 371 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Adams Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-70 Students
- B+67 Students
- A57 Students
- A+49 Students
- B+29 Students
- B26 Students
- B23 Students
- B-21 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Adams Central High School
- BNorwell High School
- Northern Wells Community Schools, IN
- 104 reviews
- B+Crestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Convoy), OH
- 37 reviews
- BBluffton High School
- Metropolitan School District of Bluffton-Harrison, IN
- 62 reviews
- B+South Adams High School
- South Adams Schools, IN
- 86 reviews
Adams Central High School Reviews
Our school is so small it is hard for there to be diversity and something for everyone to be apart of. We don't have a lot of clubs and the school doesn't let them meet during our student activity period, only after school, when a lot of students have to work or go to their sports/extracurricular activities. The teachers, however, really connect to the students as much as they can. They provide guidance and support. Recently a lot of support has been given to our activities, but we used to not get as much. A lot of funding for new classes have been cut. None of the new business classes were able to have new textbooks.
This school has a nice student to staff ratio with smaller classes. Whatever questions you have, they're right there trying to help.
Everyone is supportive about whatever is going on. During the meetings with entire student body, they congratulate and cheer them on in their competitions. Also, the supporters are always at the athletic events. The school's FFA Chapter hosts a Young McDonald's Farm. There are over 600 people that come during the open house. Also there are over 1200 students preschool through Grade 2 that get to pet the animals and learn about where their food comes from. The football team holds pep rallies during the tourney season and it is always packed. There is barley any sitting room at any football, basketball, and baseball games. The community is very supportive and that is what makes Adams Central High School such an amazing place.