Adams Central High School is a public school located in Monroe, IN. It has 371 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Adams Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-70 Students
- B+69 Students
- A58 Students
- A+50 Students
- B+29 Students
- B26 Students
- B24 Students
- B-21 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Adams Central High School
- BNorwell High School
- Northern Wells Community Schools, IN
- 107 reviews
- B+Crestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Convoy), OH
- 38 reviews
- BBluffton High School
- Metropolitan School District of Bluffton-Harrison, IN
- 62 reviews
- B+South Adams High School
- South Adams Schools, IN
- 86 reviews
Adams Central High School Reviews
I liked the size and personality of people there, it made me feel like i belonged. It's a very welcoming community and everyone knows everyone on a first name basis, it has an excellent tie to the area. The sports are very good I played football basketball and ran track there and was a captain on all teams at least once and had success not only in the sport but in growth as a person.
Our school is so small it is hard for there to be diversity and something for everyone to be apart of. We don't have a lot of clubs and the school doesn't let them meet during our student activity period, only after school, when a lot of students have to work or go to their sports/extracurricular activities. The teachers, however, really connect to the students as much as they can. They provide guidance and support. Recently a lot of support has been given to our activities, but we used to not get as much. A lot of funding for new classes have been cut. None of the new business classes were able to have new textbooks.
This school has a nice student to staff ratio with smaller classes. Whatever questions you have, they're right there trying to help.