Adairsville High School Reviews

I like the environment at school, especially in the AP classes I'm in. It's very relaxed, and I learn a lot.
Organization could use some improvement. I feel like some school events/ceremonies had some issues that could have easily been avoided.
I have been attending the Adairsville school system since I was in Elementary school and I have no complaints about the teachers or the staff. The AP and honors programs are very good and the teachers seem to care!
Review Adairsville High School
I loved going here for my entire High School career. It was a wonderful experience meeting the teachers and students that I never knew would end up changing my life in such a positive way. The teachers here at Adairsville High use any valuable time they can spare to help you succeed and grow as not only a student, but as a person as well.
A small town with a small school. It is definitely a good school to find a place to fit in. There is not much diversity, but the students are all kind and welcoming to newcomers.
There are many opportunities to excel in academics, sports, clubs and so much more. And there are plenty of options to participate within the community. Amazing staff and teachers are always there to guide and help students anyway possible.
I love AHS because the teachers a d staff do their best to give every child an amazing education and experience. Each teacher enjoys what they do and they do their best to pass that on to the students!!!
I love Adairsville High School! The community is so close, and you always have people you can rely on in tough times. The one thing I would like to see change is the motivation from the students. We are very well-educated, however we aren't very good at stepping out of our comfort zone.
The extracurricular activities at this school are really great. There are many choices to choose from, so many students are involved. All of the groups are led by great students/teachers.
My experience with the school so far has been great. It is a really good environment for anyone and everybody is treated with respect.
All my teachers strongly encourage me to do the best I can. I feel that all of them genuinely care for each and every student that walks through the front doors.
Adairsville is a very nice slow town, however i cant comment on the parents becuase i wouldnt know.
The teachers at Adairsville are some of the best in the stae, i couldnt have asked for a better experience.
I have always felt safe while I'm in and outside of the school building
Everything about this school is top notch. Education,

Clubs, sports, we succeed in it all. I am proud to be an alumni of adairsville and my kids will defiantly be going as well.
If I could do it all over again I'd most defiantly choose this school. It is a great atmosphere filled with great teachers and people who want to see you succeed.
The teachers are always there to help whenever you need them. They actually care about your education and want you to succeed outside of high school as well.
Review Adairsville High School
It's good! I always feel safe!
There really aren't that many. I would like to see more clubs and service opportunities.
This can be very stereotypical, because all of the parents are different! However, overall, I feel as if we have a great group of parents!