Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Adairsville High School is an above average, public school located in Adairsville, GA. It has 977 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Adairsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B126 Students
- A+105 Students
- B-92 Students
- B+66 Students
- B64 Students
- B+58 Students
- B-53 Students
- C44 Students
- C42 Students
- C+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Adairsville High School Reviews
I like that Adairsville High is very welcoming to new students and everyone is very friendly. Also, i like the fact that Adairsville allows students to dual enroll and get ahead in their schooling. But one of the most things that i enjoy about Adairsville is that they don't hold classes for a full year, instead they do it by every two semesters, so that you are not overwhelmed with so many classes at once. Doing so, class time is longer, that way we are able to learn our lesson for the day, finish our classwork and homework, and maybe even move on to the next lesson.
I LOVED attending and graduating from Adairsville High School. I attended this school for all 4 years and I had the best experience. There were so many options for classes to take. I felt that the classes that were available to me were sufficiently challenging and prepared me well for college. The students were friendly and nice. There was limited violence and drama. I felt loved and cared for by my teachers and I received so much help from them. This school set me up for success!
Adairsville is a family. Every staff member cares about you and wants you to succeed. Academics push students beyond what they think they are capable of but also supports them on their journey. School spirt is all around. Sports range from national champions in Raiders to many teams in state playoffs. The administration is welcoming and willing to talk to students about life, problems or ideas.