Adairsville High School is an above average, public school located in Adairsville, GA. It has 973 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Adairsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B88 Students
- A+78 Students
- C+60 Students
- B48 Students
- B+39 Students
- B-38 Students
- B35 Students
- C34 Students
- C+32 Students
- B25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Adairsville High School Reviews
I LOVED attending and graduating from Adairsville High School. I attended this school for all 4 years and I had the best experience. There were so many options for classes to take. I felt that the classes that were available to me were sufficiently challenging and prepared me well for college. The students were friendly and nice. There was limited violence and drama. I felt loved and cared for by my teachers and I received so much help from them. This school set me up for success!
My experience at Adairsville High was pretty fun and learned a lot more than my previous school teached me. Most of the teachers are actually willing to teach the kids and are invested in their well-being. Some will even help outside of school. The kids are pretty chill and not alot of bullying occurs, unlike past schools i've been to. I've really enjoyed my 3 years here at Adairsville and hope others do as well.
I liked the friendly people and the teachers I was taught by. Something that I would like to see change for Adairsville High School is their reliance on sports and, instead, focus more on education and awards for those who succeed academically.