Adairsville High School is a public school located in Adairsville, GA. It has 948 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Adairsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B83 Students
- A+63 Students
- C+50 Students
- B+39 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+33 Students
- C31 Students
- C+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Adairsville High School Reviews
The student-teacher relationships are excellent here! You always have someone you can talk too when things aren't going right and the teachers are always willing to help you with anything.
I love Adairsville High School! The community is so close, and you always have people you can rely on in tough times. The one thing I would like to see change is the motivation from the students. We are very well-educated, however we aren't very good at stepping out of our comfort zone.
What I like about Adairsville High School is the staff and student body. The staff makes you feel very special and important! The student body is very nice and friendly.