Adairsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- A+51 Students
- C+38 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+29 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+23 Students
- B-23 Students
- C20 Students
- B+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Adairsville High School Reviews
I love Adairsville High School! The community is so close, and you always have people you can rely on in tough times. The one thing I would like to see change is the motivation from the students. We are very well-educated, however we aren't very good at stepping out of our comfort zone.
I have been attending the Adairsville school system since I was in Elementary school and I have no complaints about the teachers or the staff. The AP and honors programs are very good and the teachers seem to care!
There are many opportunities to excel in academics, sports, clubs and so much more. And there are plenty of options to participate within the community. Amazing staff and teachers are always there to guide and help students anyway possible.