Adair High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A29 Students
- C+29 Students
- A24 Students
- B-16 Students
- A+11 Students
- B10 Students
- A9 Students
- B-7 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Adair High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Adair High School Reviews
Adair is an extremely typical small-town school. It's not a bad school but it is severely lacking. The school does not prepare you very well for a college education. Additionally, they only offer one AP course, to my knowledge, and no honors, IB, or other advanced course plans. The teachers are wonderful people and do their jobs excellently, the administration is average but caring; unfortunately, the school is just too small and underfunded to realistically be a "good" school.
There are virtually no security measures. The doors are always unlocked. There are no ID's of any kind required, they frequently do not even use the visitor sign-in. Bullying is reasonably prevalent. I still have no idea where the school nurse resides or if she is ever actually at the school. I never felt unsafe because Adair is not a dangerous place in the least; however, not everyone would feel the same way about the inadequate safety measures.
Extracurricular activities range from football and baseball, to band and chorus, with a variety of options in between, including: Winter guard, robotics, FCA, FCCLA, FFA, academic team, and many more. The quality and funding for these activities are average to substantial.