Adair High School is an above average, public school located in Adair, OK. It has 279 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Adair High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C49 Students
- A42 Students
- A33 Students
- B-24 Students
- B21 Students
- C16 Students
- A16 Students
- C+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Adair High School Reviews
most of the activities don't get the funding they need. anything other then athletics is struggling to get proper equipment due to lack of money. most teachers have to use most if not all of the money they have earned to supply for their classrooms plus any activities they may lead. not to mention that the people in athletics are snobs. some of the teachers get on to you for following their rules, and the food is bad.
Adair High School is a very good school. Yes ,there is drama, but so does many schools. Adair is good for students with most of passing grades.
Adair High School has a great academic program. The teachers help students out as much as possible and teach to their best abilities. Something new is learned every day in every class.