Adair County High School is a public school located in Columbia, KY. It has 781 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Adair County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+66 Students
- B-61 Students
- A-56 Students
- C30 Students
- B24 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+10 Students
- C10 Students
- B+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Adair County High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Adair County High School
Adair County High School Reviews
Adair County High School is a great school to go to. My experience at Adair County High School has been a great experience, during my high school years, Adair High has helped me choose what i want to do when i get out of college, and also what i want to major in, in college. Adair County High School offers many things, such as clubs and organizations. They have also started offering many Vocational training classes, which i really enjoy, because if it wasnt for the vocational Training classes i probably would not know what i was going to major in, in college or what job i want to pursue in after college.
What I liked about Adair County Hogh School was the bonding of friendships that I made and life long connections with some of my old teachers that I will never forget. What I would change would be some of the extra curricular choices for the school and the cafeteria options as well.
The food is very bland. They took away the deep fryers and bake everything now, which wouldn't be bad if the food u got wasnt either burned or still frozen in the middle. We have small portions(same as the elementary schools) and the wait times are horrible. There has been many times that by the time I got my food and sat down they called our lunch wave to go so I wasnt able to eat the whole time at school. There's no variety and the only day students look forward to is taco salad day