Ada Merritt K-8 Center Reviews

I loved the trachers, they rrally helped me out and made me a better student.The school may not be as new as some but it is a good school.
Students are taught to be open-minded as one of the IB attitudes that are reinforced since Kindergarten. Bullying is not tolerated and is handled immediately. There is school security all over and police outside at dismissal to ensure children's safety.
Though I only stayed after school for the International Studies program, the activities available for students were of a wide variety, from Flamenco lessons to soccer.
Start Your Review of Ada Merritt K-8 Center
There are so many after school activities and engaging classroom settings that set it apart from the rest of the schools. Though the workload can be overwhelming for a student in elementary or middle school, it is so beneficial when it comes to transitioning to high school. I would absolutely choose this school again. The classes are small and the teachers really care for the students and their education.
Each of the teachers I had over the course of nine years were excellent. I had such a strong and culturally-based education thanks to the International Baccalaureate (IB) program that transitioning into high school was a breeze. Ms. Kinney is by far one of the best, if not the best teacher I've ever had. She is so thorough in her lessons and cares so much about every student.
The campus is very open and security is not great. the school is clean but the surrounding area is terrible.
There are no opportunities for younger kids unless they get accepted to the IE or IS program
I wish there were more sports / extracurricular activities at this school.
As in any school there are some issues at Ada Merritt. I believe that there is an issue with bullying at this school that is not addressed bu the administration. It comes from both parents and students. Some teachers care about each and every student and some play favorites. It is a school for high achievers. There is not alot of room for out of the box thinkers.