Ada High School is an above average, public school located in Ada, OK. It has 533 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Ada High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B121 Students
- A116 Students
- A81 Students
- B64 Students
- B23 Students
- B22 Students
- C+22 Students
- B17 Students
- A15 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Ada High School Reviews
This is our third year offering a health corps program and just recently health club decided to try out something new all the students could do after school on Tuesdays. We started a running club. At first we didn't really think many people would join because most students were in sports already that they have to be at after school so we didn't really have high expectations for it. But it has been doing surprisingly well! There's a total of maybe 15 students who always run with us on Tuesdays and those students always try to encourage their friends to tag along. Most students are doing it for fun or because they want to get in shape but aren't the sporty type. It's not just students either though, there's also staff who enjoy coming to run too. Considering this after school activity just started and there's these many students showing up is actually higher than we expected, especially since it's been cold out so I cam't imagine how many more people are gonna join when the nice weather comes back.
Ada high is a tradition enriched school. We take pride in being the best and working hard to achieve our goals. The teachers really do care about their students, but some teachers do not teach at the higher level that advanced students should be taught at. Ada high could change for the better by hiring more advanced teachers and having harder coursework. I believe at Ada high we miss too much class time for outside activities, such as all school assemblies and pep rallies. We lose very valuable instruction time throughout the year and lose even more towards the end of the year; when we should be preparing for finals and AP tests.
Ada High School is the definition of a small school with a big passion for their students. Every teacher I have come in contact with in my four years of attending, have become some of my best friends. They are so much more than just an educator. They take time to pour into every student that walks through the door and continue to give their all until we walk across the stage at graduation. I have been well taught, well loved, and extremely grateful to have gone through such a wonderful school system. The impact from this faculty and experience will last me forever.