Ada High School is an above average, public school located in Ada, OH. It has 392 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Ada High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A28 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-15 Students
- C+14 Students
- C+12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A10 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Ada High School
- BBath High School
- Bath Local School District, OH
- 86 reviews
- A-Bluffton High School
- Bluffton Exempted Village School District, OH
- 48 reviews
- BKenton High School
- Kenton City School District, OH
- 12 reviews
- B+Columbus Grove High School
- Columbus Grove Local School District, OH
- 54 reviews
Ada High School Reviews
I've lived in Ada my whole life and Ada Schools has helped me grow and develop into the best I could be. With extremely small class sizes, the teachers are always willing to lend a helping hand outside of class and often are willing to personalize. The music program there excels at the highest level and art is also exceptional there. If I could see one thing change, it would be the lack of communication between the administration and the students/faculty. The school board has no idea who we as Ada High School are.
One thing I loved about Ada High School is the community. I played sports three out my whole high school years here at Ada and the parents and coaches made playin sports much more fun. It was a great experience to be apart of! They always cheered you on no matter if you messed up and they were always there to push you to do your best!!
Throughout my years at this school, the variety and number of clubs and organizations has increased. Most people involved in the clubs are pretty committed and many students are members of multiple organizations.