Acmetonia Primary School Reviews

We are very happy with Acmetonia Primary school. We moved here from out of state, and our oldest child was enrolled here while we were staying with relatives. He has always been very academically bright, but the teachers here were so kind and good with working with him that his school behavior made a complete turnaround. His whole countenance and outlook on life brightened. How well our son was doing at Acmetonia is the reason we bought a house in this school district. The care and concern for our child, on good days and bad, has been a consistent trait amongst all the staff. Acmetonia might not have the same "bells & whistles" as some other districts (which is why I put 4 stars instead of 5, for those looking at it), but I've been pleased with the staff, the opportunities, and education at Acmetonia. We really like this school!
There is one small playground for all grades. Guidance counselors and educational specialists are stretched so thing (1 for 2 schools) that there is virtually no support. Parents are mostly rude, clicky, and judgmental. Bus drivers are unresponsive to feedback.
The administration was unhelpful and difficult to work with. If your child isn't average, they don't have the means to help. If your child is very smart and/or needs extra help, you're on your own. Every child is expected to sit, be quite, and learn the same way, but children don't all learn the same way. Children shouldn't have to conform to one teaching style, schools should work to teach their students in the ways that will benefit them the most.
Start Your Review of Acmetonia Primary School
The nurse was not understanding of my son or any problems he had, which were completely normal run-of-the-mill kid issues. They do require all visitors to sign in and it is not possible to get into the school without going through the main office after morning drop-off.
My son did OK here, but we moved him to another school where he is doing much better. He didn't get the specialized attention he needed.
The parents are very clicky. I never felt welcomed by many parents. They are very judgmental.