Achievement House Charter School Reviews

The best high school I have ever been to. The teachers actually care about my success. They do not want to see me fail. They know I have dreams and expectations of myself, so they always push me to do better. The teachers at Achievement House also spend extra time with you. I will go to Office Hours to get help, usually from 1-2 are the regular hours. My physics teacher, Mr. Williamson, will spend time with me from 1-3, sometimes even 4pm. The school also has no drama, one of the best parts. The best decision I ever made was going to this school.
I enjoyed the overall positive atmosphere at Achievement House Charter School. The teachers all try their best to make you succeed in your academics. They provide the resources needed to reach your goals. I feel that Achievement House has prepared me for the process of applying for the right college for me. Overall, I had a very positive experience with Achievement House Charter Cyber School.
Achievement House Cyber Charter School, is a very nice and breezy home school. If you're looking for less social interaction, and more of an academic focus this school is for you. The teachers are very kind and helpful. They do not mind when you ask questions, they will help. It's a very flexible school.
Start Your Review of Achievement House Charter School
I liked my excperience at AHCCS because it worked around my schedule. In addition it prepared me for success at pennstate university. I am approaching my second semester of college and couldn't be happier due to the wonderful preparation Achievement house cyber charter gave me.
Cyber school did not set me on the right track to the future.
The staff, principle, guidance counselors and office staff, at the school center in Chester that I go to are extremely overwhelmed. They have their titles but then find themselves trying to manage the kids because their are so many behavioral issues. But the staff online is great! The counselors and teacher all respond fairly quickly.
There are a few extracurricular activities for my school BUT most are online. They do offer trips and other things, dances here and there, etc, but most of the clubs like prom committee, yearbook, etc, are online.