Achievement First - Crown Heights School Reviews

This school is very focused on preparing minority students to face the challenges of college. Their main priorities are on academics which they work very hard to ensure all students are going above and beyond on the academic standards set in NY. The only thing that needs to be changed is countless rules that they have in place at the school.
Achievement First - Crown Heights have prepared me a lot for college. With my academics achievements throughout the years, Achievement First Have help shape my character. Achievement First is a tough school, but it pushes you beyond what you expect from yourself. The staff members always want to see the best of your capabilities and more because they believe that you can achieve so much more.
As a senior in Achievement First, I can say that I enjoy the commitment the teachers put in to make into their lessons to help children who are people of color become successful, in a country that does not have the a lot of institutions and systems that are there to be of service to minorities in America. Achievement First is a college prepatory school that helps open students to opportunities. Students are open to Pre-College programs, that allow students to network and make connections with other people. At Achievement First, students have a better chance at being successful.
Start Your Review of Achievement First - Crown Heights School
STUDENTS ARE INVOLVED IN GIRLS AND BOYS BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL, CHEERLEADING, AND DANCE RUN BY STAFF AND STUDENTS.
THEY WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE KIDS
I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT BULLYING.

MY KID DOES NOT FEEL UNSAFE.
Teachers at my school will do anything like stay until 9o' clock just to make sure struggling students get the material in my school.
The support systems one builds within the school.
You would care about the rules that been placed and so the teachers won't care either
We get in trouble for everything we do and it gets annoying at times. We do not feel like soon to be adults.
We share a school with two other schools, so there has been a lot of stealing between schools. It does not feel safe all the time and very over crowded.
The start of my high school it was great, but as the years went on it only got worse and I am just ready to leave.
The teachers are very supportive, however; when it comes to grades it can get annoying at times because they do not always update grades.
The kids are nice to each other. But the school year is very intense so it gets very hard to manage what is going on.
We are really big on the idea of basketball, so all other activities seem to come after that. However, they are starting to improve in other areas.
The school is very big on our basketball team, however; we are becoming bigger on our Cheerleading team. We are also big on the culture of our school, so we have a lot of clubs based on culture and ethnicity.
There is not much bullying in my school and when there is it is stopped instantly. The school security is very active in my school and so are the teachers. When you need help the teachers and others are there to help you.
Start Your Review of Achievement First - Crown Heights School
My school prepares you in the best way possible but the rules and lack of different classes make it harder for a student to experience
Not enough of the other classes regular high schools have
The students rebel against the uniform and the school codes about everyday