Acalanes Center for Independent Study Reviews

Fabulous and sucessful school system. If only they had more funding.
It's okay for what it is. There as one fitness room for P.E. classes and that's it. Everyone liked it though.
Incredible people, quality teachers. They have helped people turn their lives around. It's amazing. All the support, love and care that goes into their work is unmatchable. I will forever be grateful.
Review Acalanes Center for Independent Study
There were not an insane amount of clubs but that's because it's independent study. They encouraged you to get involved in the community. It's not a typical program. It was originally designed for kids training in the olympics. It's face paced so you can leave school and do other things in life.
I think this was really the most incredible program. The staff care so much and strive to inspire and support. They don't baby anyone and invite you to leave if you don't want to be there. It's serious, it's hard work, fast pace and well, independent. If you reach for help they will give it to you but everyone there was highly motivated. This school reminded me what I'm capable of. I learned to be proud of who I am and what I have overcome. There are no bells, no one calling your parents if you don't show up and this teaches the responsibility people need before college.