Academy of the New Church - Boys School Reviews

The reasons I liked the Academy of the New Boys School was because I got the opportunity to be exposed to living in the dorm. Living in the dorm gave me a certain level of independence which brought forth a certain level of responsibility. With me being more responsible I was able to own up to my expectations and do the tasks that were asked of me. At ANC, the teachers were always there and willing to help me. They guided me throughout my years there and I do not think that I would be the person I am today if I hadn't attended the Academy of the New Church Boys School.
It prepared me for college academically but not socially. It provided a very structured environment which was great at the time but it prevented me from allowing me to become myself.
While at the school certain things can become frustrating--all of the rules, the difficulty of the classes and how busy everything gets--but it did an excellent job of preparing me for college in addition to instilling a very solid set of morals in my personality.
Start Your Review of Academy of the New Church - Boys School
the food gets pretty old pretty fast. every now and then there will be a good option on the menu that is more exciting, but it gets pretty repetitive, and is of average quality.
The technology was not absolutely amazing, but it was good. The best part was the willingness of teachers/advisors to help out with anything and everything they could. The interior of the school recently received a makeover which looks nice.