Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Academy of the Holy Angels Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+70 Students
- A-61 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+48 Students
- A46 Students
- A+39 Students
- A39 Students
- A38 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Academy of the Holy Angels Reviews
Review Academy of the Holy Angels
Overall, I had an enjoyable experience at AHA. The food got significantly better with the new provider. There's a wide variety of clubs and activities to choose from, and there are opportunities to create your own clubs. Wish there were more options in terms of classes, especially APs. Rules are strict; would like a bit more student freedom. Welcoming to non-Catholics and religion classes can be interesting. Math program needs some more support, Science is pretty good. English and History are decent but undervalued with the STREAM program emphasis. Strong Spanish program, other world languages are a bit lacking. Overall, though, students do well and teachers care. Nice philosophy and tries to integrate Growth Mindset into teaching; not sure if it is completely successful, but I like the effort. Warm, supportive community.
I love the diversity of extracurricular activities here. There really is something for everyone. The sports teams are amazing, but there is also musical groups, theater groups, cultural groups, and academy groups as well for those who aren't interested in sports. And if we don't have a club or organization that you like, you can start one with a group of friends. Also, AHA is never empty after school. There's always after-school activities going on. I have never in my life seen AHA empty after school, not even on the last day of school!
I transferred to AHA my sophmore year and compared o my town's public high school, it is much better! I am actually learning things as well as growing in my faith and relationships with people. AHA has taught me to be more involved in my community and to take a stand for what I believe in