Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Academy of the Holy Angels Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A-69 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+47 Students
- A47 Students
- A45 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Academy of the Holy Angels Reviews
Review Academy of the Holy Angels
Overall, I had an enjoyable experience at AHA. The food got significantly better with the new provider. There's a wide variety of clubs and activities to choose from, and there are opportunities to create your own clubs. Wish there were more options in terms of classes, especially APs. Rules are strict; would like a bit more student freedom. Welcoming to non-Catholics and religion classes can be interesting. Math program needs some more support, Science is pretty good. English and History are decent but undervalued with the STREAM program emphasis. Strong Spanish program, other world languages are a bit lacking. Overall, though, students do well and teachers care. Nice philosophy and tries to integrate Growth Mindset into teaching; not sure if it is completely successful, but I like the effort. Warm, supportive community.
AHA has a lot of up and downs, but there is much more good than bad. AHA's science department is great, and the fine arts department is also amazing for students who plan to pursue art seriously. I think that some of the other departments could use some work, but most of the teachers I have had are experienced individuals who take their jobs and their students seriously There are also a lot of clubs and extra curricular activities, so it's easy to find a group of friends. However it can be hard to balance studies, activities, and other aspects of life due to academic rigor. There were many days my only sleep for the night were on the bus rides to and from school. In the end I think they paid off though, as I feel very prepared for the new challenges that college will bring. While AHA has many flaws, it has an irreplaceable spot in my heart, and I am thankful for the deep sense of belonging I had during my time there, as well as the friendships I made and the knowledge I was given.
I love the diversity of extracurricular activities here. There really is something for everyone. The sports teams are amazing, but there is also musical groups, theater groups, cultural groups, and academy groups as well for those who aren't interested in sports. And if we don't have a club or organization that you like, you can start one with a group of friends. Also, AHA is never empty after school. There's always after-school activities going on. I have never in my life seen AHA empty after school, not even on the last day of school!