Academy of Science & Engineering Reviews

When I first heard about the school and spoke with one of the administrators there I was very impressed with what the school had to offer. But not even two months after my child begin attending there was news of the school closing down. At this point teachers were quitting left and right, my child was never receiving any homework, there was not a principle assigned to the school for weeks after the first was fired, people from the school board came to inform parents that the school may be closing down and did not disclose all of the information that we should have been informed about and when a situation occurred at the school with my son no one informed me. Overall I am very displeased with my experience and my sons as well from The Academy of Science and Engineering.
It was a really touching expirence to be a part of this school. It got me more than ready for college and the students and teachers were more like a family than anything else.
I love Mrs.Waihman such a great teacher. Mrs. Blomgren Taught me many things that I will use in my everyday routine same as Mr.casey and Mr.Anderson.
Review Academy of Science & Engineering
My experience at my school was a vary busy one. Great staff, helpful and kind when needed. It cold be a little more organised when it comes to school activities and plans. Small campus, only a few classrooms have windows, would like some sunlight in most of my classes.