- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
The Academy of St. Elizabeth is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school for young women rooted in the traditions of excellence fostered by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth. Our goal is to inspire each of our young women to acquire a strong sense of self, self-reliance, purpose, and vision; to develop her personal and academic talents and leadership skills and to imbue in her a code of moral responsibility that will be a compass for her life’s journey.
Established in 1860, the Academy of St. Elizabeth is the oldest high school for
girls in the State of New Jersey, a designation that affirms the highest levels of tradition, excellence, and vitality. It is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and holds membership in NJAIS, NCEA, and NAIS.
Academy of Saint Elizabeth Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+16 Students
- A+13 Students
- A12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
College Now Program
Through our unique COLLEGE NOW Program, we offer 6 Saint Elizabeth University classes right here, taught by our own faculty. In addition to these offerings, qualifying students are also eligible to take college electives on the SEU campus. Students will: receive credit on their high school transcripts; be awarded an official SEU college transcript; and earn transferable college credits.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Academy of Saint Elizabeth Reviews
AoSE has proven one of the greatest gifts we’ve given our daughter.
She benefited immediately: her stress level dropped, her grades soared and she became the engaged daughter we’d missed at home. She embraced sports, joined clubs and made great new friends. The uniform also made mornings much easier!
Our daughter is graduating a member of the National Honor Society and going to a college that wouldn’t have been a realistic reach before she transferred. At AoSE she blossomed into the well-rounded, confident young woman we hoped she’d become, given the right environment. AoSE is that environment.