Academy Of Our Lady of Peace Reviews

We are so happy our children are students at AOLP. My kids are so happy there. They have a structured school environment where the teachers and faculty create the best community for education and social development!
My daughter has been attending AOLP since 2nd grade. The teachers at AOLP are caring, compassionate, and work effectively to meet the academic needs of each student . I am very happy that I found a faith based school that is affordable.
I love how enriched their academic programs are even for the PreKindegarten students. My child has different opportunities to learn via Technology, Music, Art, Yoga, Spanish...and the list continues.
Start Your Review of Academy Of Our Lady of Peace
We have been extremely pleased with the education our children are receiving at the Academy of Our Lady of Peace. The teachers are very attentive and the school really is a community and family. Many events are planned for the families to get to know one another. There is also before care and after care which is extremely helpful for working parents.
I couldn’t be happier with the education and community my children are receiving at Lady of Peace. We started attending this school for a full day kindergarten program and we stayed since we are so happy. My kids are now in 4th and kindergarten. The entire faculty is invested in educating my children and giving them a sense of confidence and kindness. We love this school and all the teachers/facility! When you have kids that can’t wait to go to school each day, you know they are somewhere special.
very well always made sure you were well and okay loved them
Probably do it all over again and change nothing except that one girl would never come to our school
I'm not sure. Some teachers were just plain mean. But understanding how we were the biggest graduation class they ever had I guess I could understand why. But some loved and truly cared for us and some just really hate some of us as individuals.