Academy of Our Lady Reviews

It has not provided me with a good education for the amount of tuition I am paying. It needs to better prepare us for the ACT and college.
I like all the different clubs the school has. The experience I had so far at Academy of Our Lady was pretty good. I would like the school to have different lunches.
Academy of Our Lady is a great high school. It provides many teachings and challenges so that you can learn how to overcome on your own. The best thing of the school is that it has good medical program for those who seeks to be in medical field and good law studies for those who seeks to be a lawyer.
Start Your Review of Academy of Our Lady
I like the overall classes and atmosphere. I like that they try to make things fun through spirit points and many pep rallies and court yard games. But I feel like sometimes we get too much homework or too many things all due the same day. The teachers seem to forget that the students' lives don't revolve around school.
What I like about Academy of our lady is amount of opportunities the school has, the sports and the health program. What I would change about it is the amount of diversity and more preparation for college.
Academy of OUr lady is a private Catholic high-school in New Orleans. I am an alumnus and attended AOL two years ago. I am grateful for the education the school taught me and the values instilled.I love how Academy of our Lady is education-focused, but I feel individualism should be enhanced. Therefore, being that its school's mission is based on Catholic values, one may not see eye to eye with certain rules. However, it will satify a kid's learning needs
I have been attending academy of our lady since 9th grade and I have had nothing but great experiences
I like how things move and how the schedule can be easy to work with. There are many career oriented classes such as health care, stem, culinary, and law. Many students are able to tackle sports and other extracurriculars. The ACT prep and college prep could be better. Overall you learn a lot but you could be more prepared for college.
At Academy of Our Lady it is a family type environment and they allow the students to participate in extra curriculums, many organizations, and activities. This school is well-rounded and the teachers pushes us to be persistent and independent. They help the students grow mentally, physically, and spiritually. It's very well diversed and technology friendly such as, usage of iPads and apple TVs. Overall, this school has a variety of opportunities for students.
Academy of Our Lady is an institution dedicated to ensuring the success of young ladies. Their faculty cares for each individual student and is more than happy to help when needed. The school's education prepares students for college as well as instill a strong sisterhood bond rooted in faith. The new campus is beautiful and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that allows students to be up-to-date with the latest technology. I am a proud student and highly recommend this school!
Academy of Our Lady is a very diverse school. They are very accepting of everyone, and the teachers are excellent at their jobs. The academics are excellent, and their are many activities and clubs available for everyone.
I feel they have the proper tools to educate the future generations, but no real connections to how they are teaching it.
I love how academy of our lady teachers will stop everything they are doing to help a student out. Even if it's not academic related.
What I love about academy of our lady is that they have different classes for students that want to into the medical, law, artistic and food fields in their future.
Academy of Our Lady is a well-performing Catholic private school outside of the New Orleans area. However, I guess as Catholic schools should be, the way they instill Catholic values can be potentially harmful to groups that the Catholic church marginalizes, such as LGBTQIA, sexual abuse victims, etc. I would not send my child to this school because I want to ensure that my child knows they are valued regardless of what the Catholic church teaches.
My experience was not that bad but I feel like that is because of how involved I was. It was an all girls school so it was easy to relate to most people.
I loved my time at Academy of Our Lady! The knowledgeable faculty cares about the students and their successes. College preparatory experiences are built into graduation requirements, so post-secondary readiness is ensured. The new campus is beautiful and allows for so many new experiences for students. I highly recommend this school!
Start Your Review of Academy of Our Lady
The school is good and most of the students are nice. The school meal is the best and you have a lot of choices. The science and math and English teachers are wonderful
Academy of Our Lady prime mission is to educate young women into becoming successful young women in society. I like that Academy of Our Lady was center around helping me grow as young woman. Academy of Our Lady made me aware of different culture by having culture day at school. Going to a school that is diverse help accept people of all cultures. Now being a graduate from Academy of Our Lady, I see that all of their teachings has taught me about my faith and education has come to light. Especially now that I a college student, I see that the education I receive at Academy of Our Lady was beneficial to me understanding the world around me.
It is an okay school, but there is not much I have learned. There are many safe elements to the school, such as hurricane proof windows and alarms on the gates. The faculty is unprepared in the sense that some teachers may teach a subject that they are not even qualified for. Their lack of knowledge on the subject can confuse us as students.