Academy of Our Lady Reviews

I have been in attendance for the past four years and we have amazing culinary, theater, art and music programs! There are countless clubs and ways to be involved. I have enjoyed my time here.
My daughter has been going to AOL SINCE 8th grade. I see the difference in her. The structure they give these young ladies. Help them threw life and be on. Thank you.
AOL’s great. While people may have problems with some of the staff and some of the rules, I still think the school is good overall. Nice new building, lots of activities, amazing teachers, and good education.
Start Your Review of Academy of Our Lady
I would highly recommend Academy of Our Lady. The school is very welcoming and has many opportunities for everyone. We have different programs that help you get started for college.
It has not provided me with a good education for the amount of tuition I am paying. It needs to better prepare us for the ACT and college.
I like all the different clubs the school has. The experience I had so far at Academy of Our Lady was pretty good. I would like the school to have different lunches.
Academy of Our Lady is a great high school. It provides many teachings and challenges so that you can learn how to overcome on your own. The best thing of the school is that it has good medical program for those who seeks to be in medical field and good law studies for those who seeks to be a lawyer.
I like the overall classes and atmosphere. I like that they try to make things fun through spirit points and many pep rallies and court yard games. But I feel like sometimes we get too much homework or too many things all due the same day. The teachers seem to forget that the students' lives don't revolve around school.
What I like about Academy of our lady is amount of opportunities the school has, the sports and the health program. What I would change about it is the amount of diversity and more preparation for college.
Academy of OUr lady is a private Catholic high-school in New Orleans. I am an alumnus and attended AOL two years ago. I am grateful for the education the school taught me and the values instilled.I love how Academy of our Lady is education-focused, but I feel individualism should be enhanced. Therefore, being that its school's mission is based on Catholic values, one may not see eye to eye with certain rules. However, it will satify a kid's learning needs
I have been attending academy of our lady since 9th grade and I have had nothing but great experiences
I like how things move and how the schedule can be easy to work with. There are many career oriented classes such as health care, stem, culinary, and law. Many students are able to tackle sports and other extracurriculars. The ACT prep and college prep could be better. Overall you learn a lot but you could be more prepared for college.
At Academy of Our Lady it is a family type environment and they allow the students to participate in extra curriculums, many organizations, and activities. This school is well-rounded and the teachers pushes us to be persistent and independent. They help the students grow mentally, physically, and spiritually. It's very well diversed and technology friendly such as, usage of iPads and apple TVs. Overall, this school has a variety of opportunities for students.
Academy of Our Lady is an institution dedicated to ensuring the success of young ladies. Their faculty cares for each individual student and is more than happy to help when needed. The school's education prepares students for college as well as instill a strong sisterhood bond rooted in faith. The new campus is beautiful and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that allows students to be up-to-date with the latest technology. I am a proud student and highly recommend this school!
Academy of Our Lady is a very diverse school. They are very accepting of everyone, and the teachers are excellent at their jobs. The academics are excellent, and their are many activities and clubs available for everyone.
I feel they have the proper tools to educate the future generations, but no real connections to how they are teaching it.
I love how academy of our lady teachers will stop everything they are doing to help a student out. Even if it's not academic related.
Start Your Review of Academy of Our Lady
What I love about academy of our lady is that they have different classes for students that want to into the medical, law, artistic and food fields in their future.
Academy of Our Lady is a well-performing Catholic private school outside of the New Orleans area. However, I guess as Catholic schools should be, the way they instill Catholic values can be potentially harmful to groups that the Catholic church marginalizes, such as LGBTQIA, sexual abuse victims, etc. I would not send my child to this school because I want to ensure that my child knows they are valued regardless of what the Catholic church teaches.
My experience was not that bad but I feel like that is because of how involved I was. It was an all girls school so it was easy to relate to most people.