Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Academy of Notre Dame Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+23 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Academy of Notre Dame
Academy of Notre Dame Reviews
Review Academy of Notre Dame
If I didn't have the drama club at my back, I probably would have killed myself when I was there. The students are whiney, entitled, and more often than not, insensitive to fellow students with different socio-economic backgrounds, ethnicities, political beliefs, and sexual orientation. Everyday that I'm in college I thank god that I got out of there with most of my sanity. The teachers are often less than helpful, for two consecutive years my math teacher at the time corrected the homework, gave new homework, and then went and played 2048 on her laptop for the rest of class. As a whole, the school is too focused on pushing all of its students, regardless of their actual career goals, into a "good" college at the end of the four years to maintain their perfect statistics.
Overall, wonderful school. The academics are great and the work load prepares you for college. There is, however, room for improvement in the sports and club activity department.
I have gone to Academy of Notre Dame for four years now and I have loved it. There are so many opportunities at this school. The teachers are always willinging to help, and even come in early and stay after school to be available for the students. I have been able to take six science courses over my four years, two of them being AP courses. This school really does prepare you for college and the application process.