Academy of Notre Dame is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Tyngsboro, MA. It has 511 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $14,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Academy of Notre Dame Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+30 Students
- A+20 Students
- A20 Students
- B+15 Students
- B14 Students
- A14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Academy of Notre Dame Reviews
Overall Academy of Notre Dame was an amazing school and I attended this school since I was in kindergarten. Because of this, the Academy has always had a special place in my heart. Most of the teachers were amazing and they really care about all of their students being successful in their classes not just in terms of grades but in terms of overall knowledge gain. There were wonderful resources in each of the classrooms in order to aid the teachers into teaching concepts in innovative ways, which really helped me to learn. The only problem I had in this school is the food. I’m a vegetarian by birth. Therefore, on days where I couldn’t bring lunch, the only option was to eat at school. The lack of the school’s vegetarian options made me have to starve till I got home. The one thing that the academy could change is adding more diverse foods in the menu so it can cater to all students nutritional needs.
I attended both the elementary and high school for a total of 12 years. I couldn't have been placed in a better environment to thrive. The teachers, the staff, and the entire community is amazing. The small class sizes and the quality of the faculty make NDA what it is. When I went off to college I could see the difference and the edge that NDA gave me academically. Now, with my Ph.D. and a job in higher education I appreciate even more fully the exemplary education I received. The physical location also complements the curriculum, giving students a wonderful location to learn, play and grow. Take a visit and see NDA for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
The Academy of Notre Dame has taught me a lot of important life lessons. Although the academics are very challenging at times, the teachers, staff, faculty and other students have always been very generous and kind. Going to a smaller school has benefited me because it has allowed me to work closer with my peers and teachers. My teachers have pushed me and challenged me a lot, but in the end it has all paid off because it has prepared me for college very well.