Academy of Notre Dame de Namur Reviews

I like the diversity at my school. It is a smaller private university and they thrive on making sure that every student is successful. The athletic department works closely with the students to make sure they stay on top of their studies while actively participating in their sports activities.
The new administration has made the school go down hill. It had decreased in quality in my last few years attending ND. I really hoped that the school would improve with the new admin, but all that they care about is money, and not the quality of education and the wellbeing of students. I would think twice before sending your child here.
I thought the school was great!. All the student were very friendly and helpful when getting around campus.
Start Your Review of Academy of Notre Dame de Namur
I had the privilege to participate at a reception program on behalf of the students accepted at Notre Dame as freshmen. I was very impressed by professionalism shown by everyone. The current students were part of the welcome steam. They made you feel at home. They were so knowledgeable about every aspect of the school and they were genuinely friendly. The teachers and other department heads were very enthusiastic and made you feel so comfortable. I am so elated and feel privileged that my daughter will be part of this family, and I cannot wait to get her started.
Thankyou.
A school with an infectious spirit and passionate student body with teachers willing to challenge and guide the students.
I love this school so much. The school spirit is infectious and my fellow classmates are so incredible. I look forward to coming to school every day! There are so many clubs and sports options for the students. The teachers are amazing and the classes are definitely preparing me for college. Essay writing is a piece of cake and math is super easy to understand thanks to the great teachers that we have. The environment is wonderful and I know that I'm 100% ready for college because of this school. The college, as well as the guidance counselors, are super helpful all throughout the college application process. This is the best high school in this area and I would definitely recommend this school to other families that I know.
There is a club for everyone at this school. Hard to find a club that you won't fit in with.
ND shaped me into the women I am today. Notre Dame has become a defining part of me that I will never let go. I have formed many special bonds with my ND sisters. This school is unlike any other. Everyone is so kind and school-spirited. I don't know where or who I would be if I did not come here.
The teachers at ND genuinely care for every one of their students and want to see them succeed. All teachers are available to meet after school without hesitation. Most of them even encourage coming in for extra help! All are friendly and knowledgeable. The teachers are friendly and like learning about their students and creating a bond between them.

Overall, the teachers at ND are A+ :)
I love Notre Dame. I have the best friends and learn so much. The perfect balance of school work and fun!
My teachers are all pretty great. I get the sense that most of them care about their students and want them all to succeed. There's very few teachers I have issues with!
Notre Dame has a state of the art security system
There is a large variety of clubs that are offered at Notre Dame. The subjects of the clubs vary from art and music clubs to robotics and athletes clubs. Additionally, the sports teams are very tight knit and competitive. There is a lot of school spirit at ND!
So many things make Notre Dame unique, but the sense of community the school has is unlike any other. The girls call each other ND sisters and students from all grades are friends. I have never met anyone that says they did not enjoy their time at Notre Dame.
Teachers always go above and beyond academically and have good relationships with their students.
Students are well informed regarding health and safety, and know what resources are available to them. There was never a time at which I felt unsafe at school.
There is something for everyone - and nearly everyone takes advantage of that!
Start Your Review of Academy of Notre Dame de Namur
As I look back at my time at NDA, I reflect not only on the wonderful education that I received, but also on the incredible community I was surrounded with and the great friendships that I formed.
As a recent graduate, I can say that the care and effort my teachers put into their lessons greatly contributed to my success in college.
Some things are offered I just wished that they offered more verity, sometimes it all feels the same