Academy of Mount St. Ursula Reviews

My school is one of the best in the Bronx. It's in a good location. We go out for lunch and it's easy to make friends.
I liked the family atmosphere and feeling of safety here. The teachers are caring and help you to do well in of your classes and tutoring is helpful as well. Not difficult to make friends due to the close community and that it's a small school.
As a former student, I enjoyed the level of academics and preparation for college. However, I wish more AP's had been offered and an increase in available sport teams and artistic endeavors
Start Your Review of Academy of Mount St. Ursula
I attended Ursula after my freshman year at another High school. It was a weird transition because I had left all my friends behind and had to start all over again and it was an all girls school. Something that I really wasn't used to. However, I met some awesome girls, three of which became my best friends, we still keep in touch. The teachers were outstanding, I learned a lot and they continued to encourage me even when my grades were slipping. At times, I have nostalgia about that place. I do miss it. But I will never forget Ursula.
My four years at AMSU really did prepare me for the college academic experience. I was also given so many opportunities to be involved, which really helped me look impressive on paper for the Universities I applied to. The faculty I had truly cared about the students, and most, taught me to stand up for what I believe in and make sure I apply myself in everything I do.
The Academy of Mount Saint Ursula is a school full of great academics and great diversity. You will always find yourself doing something productive. The teachers and administration help to make sure that your day at school is the best. It is truly a great four years and it lasts a lifetime.
The motto for my school, The Academy of Mount St. Ursula, is "Four years to last a life time". I completely agree with our motto and I am happy to say that my school has fulfilled that promise and made my last four years at the school some of the best years in my life. One thing that I enjoy most is the girls that I've met. These girls have the most liveliest souls and I am glad to call them my sisters. The Academy of Mount St. Ursula has essentially, created a second place for me that I could call home. The teachers have helped me so much throughout the last four years, and I don't know what I would have done without such great teachers. The memories I have created with my sisters and teachers are some I would never forget.
I have attended the Academy of Mount Saint Ursula for my whole four years of attending high school. Freshman year it was kind of rocky because I was adjusting into a brand new school. However in Sophomore and Junior year I have developed in my grades,schoolwork and as young lady. Ursula has enhanced me into a better women inside and out. The environment is amazing although it is only a private school for females.
I am a current Junior at the Acadmy of Mt. St. Ursula and so far for the past 2 years I have been in the school I like it. Ursula is not that bad of a school my friends are like my sisters and we are all a big family. There are many nice teachers and many opportunities you can get from other students. So far, being in Ursula has given me a few problems, but it is still a really good school. We have lots of clubs and service and there is always emphasis on doing service for others which also opens many other opportunities. Sports wise we are not that strong but there is a lot of sportsmanship and support for each other. Overall, it isn't that bad and I will be proud to be an alumni of the school.
The Academy of Mount St. Ursula is a college preparatory school, this was a big plus. I enjoyed the school's atmosphere and extracurricular activities. The ceremonies were very enjoyable and so were the events. The teachers actually show interest in each individual student, showing a lot of care and compassion. If I could change anything about this school I don't believe I would, simply because it's best the way it is! 161 years to last a lifetime.
I attended AMSU in 2009 and it has entirely shaped me into the ethnical, diplomatic, hard working and education enthusiast I and all my friends are. It encouraged the girls to pave their own way and find their niche through countless clubs, volunteer opportunities, helping around the campus, sports and cultural engagement. It was the most amazing experience of my life
Students have complaints over the health in the school and the nurse.
There are very nice and friendly students and teachers here. We also had a beautiful campus.
They are some that are better at teaching than others.
Security is always great protecting students and faculty - especially during social events at the school.
AMSU has great variety for its students
AMSU is unique with its unity of women leaders. As an all girls Catholic high school, the school strives to make their female students leaders in a failing society.
Start Your Review of Academy of Mount St. Ursula
The teachers at AMSU are very knowledgeable and dedicated to helping their students learn in a way in which they feel comfortable. They are always available for after hours tutoring and aid to all students who seem to be struggling.
The after school activities help to make friends, which is nice.
I have nothing to complain about with this school, all my teachers are supportive. My pricipal has really gone the extra mile for us and my friends are going to last me a lifetime.